IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Sport & Exercise Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sport & Exercise

2 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Sport & Exercise Empty Sport & Exercise Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:08 am

Lynk boom

Linh B

1. Badminton is on the top of my favorite sport list. I guess I love playing badminton because of the way it makes me feel. I feel quite excited when playing. Sometimes,at the weekend I would call for my friends to go out to do this sport together and we always have funn with that.
2. Well, I’m keen on playing badminton. First of all, it requires the speed, power and technique. So when I play it, I could develop myself in all these aspects so that it can reach the goal of exercising.
3. There are many forms of sports in my country. But, badminton is the most porpular, I think. What should aslo be mentioned is that most of people in Viet Nam would like to play badminton.
4. Once in a blue moon! I try to exercise quite often, but sometimes, I just feel love sleeping instead. Actually, I’m awfully lazy!
5. Probably about two or three hours a week. Only when I would like to refresh my spirit, I get up early to walk in the park or play badminton with my friends.
6. Obviously, doing regular exercise brings many benefits for us. Stronger, healthier and especially, It keep me lean and fit – which all girls would like.
7. Almost people in Viet Nam often go to the local park. Some people go to the gym or sport clubs and others do exercise at home.
8. Many aerobic clubs appear more and more, nowadays, and you see that crowded people do aerobic in the park everymorning. What I mean is that aerobic is the most popular in Viet Nam.
9. Definitely, I absolute agree with that. This is because it help them to have a strong constitution to study better.

My recording:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8c8vaf3x6dgg3uw

2Sport & Exercise Empty Huong – Class 13 Sports and Exercise Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:17 pm

yomoko_91

1. What is your favorite sport?
 My favorite sport is yoga. It refreshes my mind. I mean Yoga makes feel relaxed and helps me avoid stress of life.

2. Why do you like it so much?
 Simply because it is a healthy sport. I don’t have done heavy exercises. I just need to combine breathing with yoga movements. It is very effective. Especially, It helps me sleep better.

3. What is the most popular sport in your country?
 I guess football is the most popular sport in Vietnam. Table tennis and badminton are also popular. However, few years ago, young people started playing basketball more.

4. Do you like to exercise daily?
 Yes!! You know, I look not very strong. To be honest, I had many troubles with my health. So, my mother and I do exercise together everyday to improve our health.

5. How much time do you spend exercising?
 Hmm.., I spend about 2 hours in the Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning going to yoga class. Usually, we get up since 5 a.m, and if my mother had not woken me up, I would fall asleep and missed the class.

6. What are the advantages of regular exercise?
 We both know doing regular exercise have a lot of advantages. You will stay stronger, more fit, and healthier, but you also get better sleep and it helps calm your busy mind.

7. Where do people in Vietnam usually exercise?
 Mostly, they do exercise in parks, around the lakes or in mini-stadium. The richer go to the gym or fitness centers.

8. What forms of exercise are most popular in Vietnam?
 I suppose that football and badminton are very popular here, in Vietnam. Well, walking and do Tai Chi are close behind.

9. Do you think primary school children should have sports classes at school?
 Absolutely, Sports classes are very important at primary school. Doing physical education helps children develop comprehensive. Moreover, Through games sports It would helps them stick together better. I think so.

Recording file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/36ir633002f1136/Sport_and_Exercies_vr1.mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6695sn2ou44fdce/Sport_and_Exercise_vr2.mp3

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết