IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Towns and cities Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Towns and cities

3 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Towns and cities Empty Towns and cities Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:11 am

kiwizorba97

An_c13
1, I was born and grow up in Ha Noi, the capital of Viet Nam. It is in the north of Viet Nam. I am quite content with my life here.
2, Yes, I do. I have grown up with my hometown  for  16 years. It was not a  long time but It was enough for me to become fond of this city.
3, Being the capital of Viet Nam, Ha Noi has lots of famous places, of course.  Like Hoan Kiem lake, West lake, Uncle Ho’s mausoleum,… things like that. But I suppose Uncle Ho’s mausoleum is the most attractive place. It seems that everyone would put this on top of their visit list if they go to Viet Nam, I think it is well worth a visit.
4, My hometown, I mean, Ha Noi has changed rapidly. It’s a dynamic city. Lots of cinema, supermarket, park, high building… were built in recent years. Plus, roads has been reconstructed to make sure about its qualify. People are more friendly and know more about the modern life. Basically, life in there  is becoming better.
5, Now I live in Ha Noi ==* and I am very happy to live there.
6, I love my city simply because my family is there, lots of my friends are there and I’ve lived there since I was born. I know what to do, where to go, who to ask when I got into trouble, when I feel  bored.
7, To be honest, there are so many things that I don’t like about this city. It is traffic jam. Sometimes, I was stuck in traffic 2 or 3 hours. It really annoys me. Cost of living, Pollution, noise, crime are also the big problems, I think. However, I can stand it.
8, Well, I prefer living in big city. I think it is more suitable with me. If I lived in a small town which doesn’t  have place to play, I would fast find it boring and leave it.  I guess  I am used to living in this lively city with modern life
Bai noi em gui qua mail nhe!

2Towns and cities Empty Linh A - Tows and cities Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:11 pm

linkloor

Linh A - Tows and cities

1. Well, I grew up in Ha Tay, a former province of Vietnam but now part of Ha Noi.

2. No, not really. When I went to university in Ha Noi a half of year ago, I didn't live with my family in my hometown. But, usually, I go home at the weekends.

3. Well, Ha Tay is famous for lots of beautiful sites and historic places like: Tay Phuong pagoda, Thay pagoda, Duong Lam village, ... and things like that. So many people in my country enjoy coming and visiting there every year.

4. After merging with Ha Noi, my hometown has changed rapidly. You can see the roads have widen, and living standard of people has increased sharply. So many means of transports like car, truck, motorbike, ... appear denser. Besides, a lot of convenience shops, grocery stores,.. are going up everywhere in my hometown.

5. Presently, I'm living in Ha Noi. When I came here, I felt alone and sad a little. Simply because it's the first time I have to be independent of my parents and take care of myself. It was really a difficult time with me. But now, I'm familiar with my new life. And I realize Ha Noi is a beautiful city.

6. Well, I guess the most interesting part of city would be dynamic and modern. Actually, there are many events and festivals that were held in Ha Noi every year. Also, Ha Noi has lots of beautiful spots attracting tourists all over the world. So I guess I have chances to communicate with foreigners and my English would improve.

7. As you know, Ha Noi is the big city of Vn. So It's always busy, noisy and too fast. Especially, the traffic jams and the crowded street every where and every when in HN really annoy me.

8. Well, I suppose I prefer living in a small town than a big city. This is because I'm quite simple and calm. Also, I like the fresh air and green fields in countryside. It's very peaceful and silent to study or relax after work, I think.

Record:

The first rec
https://mega.co.nz/#!9pJnTa6Y!CwjC9hCZY9k6MDjruOmOwGT5ylVZtkp-TxsznIzLOgc

the last rec
https://mega.co.nz/#!V9hHDYBa!cuPBPkOrSDoiZMyL7T7nJ1bGFrVml4f4P5VD4fYcDDI

Được sửa bởi linkloor ngày Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:31 pm; sửa lần 2. (Reason for editing : update link)

3Towns and cities Empty Huong Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:43 pm

yomoko_91

Towns and Cities

1. I was born and grew up at Hanoi city. It is a capital of Viet Nam. Hanoi is a beautiful city where carries both ancient and modern looks. I feel so lucky because Hanoi is my dear native country.

2. Yes, I still live there.

3. Hanoi is a cultural capital. Therefore, it has many famous places, like: Dong Xuan Market, Van Mieu- Quoc Tu Giam where the first university of Viet Nam, ancient streets, President Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, Hoan Kiem lake, West lake, … but I think the Hoan Kiem Lake and Khue Van Cac are two places where most tourists want to visit when they come to Hanoi.

4. Hanoi is greatly extended, the population has increased, many skyscrapers and major roads were built, yet in somewhere, it retains the quaint and idyllic like the old days.

5. Presently I live in Hanoi. I am content with my life here.

6. I love ancient streets. We usually call “Pho co” There are many small streets and corners where sell  handicrafts and specialties. My friends and I usually go out to eat together, and each season has different dishes. I never feel bored of cuisine at Hanoi.

7. Yes, It’s traffic jam. In the city center, the roads are not too big and the vehicles are too much so, the traffic jam usually happens. You will become annoyed because of smell gasoline and fumes while stuck in traffic, especially during the summer.

8. I want to live in a big city. It’s hard to get bored. There’s much to do. But, I think I would move to live at small town or suburb areas when I retire.

Recording file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t2ab5d61bx6ol14/Huong-T%26C_ver_1.mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bp1a3gt79b1libu/Huong-T%26C_ver_2.mp3

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết