IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
housing and acommodation Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

housing and acommodation

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1housing and acommodation Empty housing and acommodation Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:42 am

Nguyen Hien

1.What kind of housing/ apartment do you live in?
well, to be honest,I live in rented acommodation with 2 bed rooms and one kitchen and one living room with my younger brother which is not very far from city center. It used to be small and had a poor layout but since I have lived there I’ve used color, plant and accessories to decorate, so now it look so nice,actually. also, I always try do make my room spacious and airy as well-layout design.
2. How do you like it?
basically,I really interested in my house. This is mainly because it is located near the city center, so that I can commute to work, school or buy some necessary stuffs to my life is very convenient. Besides, It is near my friends’ house, which is why often I have some friends over, and then sit and talk for hours on end. Also, it is very nicely furnished, so it always makes me feel comfortable and refresh my self.
3. What kind of decoration does it have?
Basically, my house has been taste fully decorated with a modern style with some virtual flowers ,convenient sofa in the living room and furniture made of wood such as table, bed which is necessary facilities for my life in the city.
4. What kind of house or apartment do you want to live in?
Well, because I love nature and creation so I think I would fall in love with a house is not too big, but it must be spacious and airy with huge glass windows, have a small garden with a lot of flowers and a wonderful view of the lake behind my house.
5. Which is your favourite room in your home?
My favourite room is certainly the living room where I can sit and talk, share good and bad time with my family after school, so the atmosphere in the living room always very cosy, and happy.
6. Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
well, it is Living room. It is the most favourite room of my family. We can watch TV together or simply have some drinks and talk about each others.
7. What would you say is the best thing about your home?
I would have to say that my house is large enough for each family members to have private space while it is cosy enough to connect us.
8 No, not really at least now. I love my current house so much because I have here for a long time so I am used to using all furniture in my house, and I like my nice neighbours, also its position is so convenient for me go to school and get to the city center. so that it is hard to move a way from my home.
link record:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7b4cff8lc79fhmn

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết