IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Relationships - FRIENDS Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relationships - FRIENDS

4 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Relationships - FRIENDS Empty Relationships - FRIENDS Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:36 pm

linkloor

Linh

RELATIONSHIP – FRIEND

1. I would like to make friends with people who I can trust and have fun with. As I think we can share true feelings and share good and bad times together.

2. When going to university, my friends and I didn’t often meet each other. But always we keep in touch via email or facebook. Also, we meet up most weekends after school to sit around and chat for hours on end about new school, new friend and new life in Ha Noi.

3. I’m very lucky enough to have a close friend. We are the same age. And we all get on really well, despite not having a lot in common. I suppose this is because she is the only person who understands me and I’m maybe the person who can listen her confidence every where and every when. People said that our friendship is like a magnet. The more opposite, the more attractive. And I think is true.

4. Well, we got to know each other at the kindergarten when we were five-year-old kids. I guess I was impressed on her immediately, so initially we hit it off after that. And my friendship go backs years until now

5. Absolutely, it’s good if you have a person who you can trust in and give all of yourself to him/her, or have ups and downs together. And sometimes you feel sad or alone and need sharing with somebody, it’s easy to understand the first person you think about is your friend. As the saying go, A friend in need is a friend indeed. It’s always true to every person.

6. Well, friendship means a lot to me. Simply because it makes my life much more interesting and meaning. To me, friends are members of the family.

Link down rec:

Relationship - Friends

2Relationships - FRIENDS Empty An_ Friends Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:05 am

kiwizorba97

1, well, I’d like to strike up a relationship with people who are unselfish, sincere, honest  and understanding. And I think everyone hopes to have this kind of friend.
2, Most of my friends are my classmates,  so, of course, we often learn together. I suppose that this time helps us to understand  others  better . After  school, we often go to eat something, sit and talk about the class. Sometimes, at weekend, we go to cinema to have some fun…
3, Yes, I have a best  friend . We really get on well and have a lot in common.
4, I meet him on my first day in high school.  We hit it off and luckily, we found that we are in the same class. Until now, we have been friends for over  1 year. Someone would say that this time is not long enough for us to be best friends but I think we went through good times and bad times together so we know each other indeed. Plus, We are really into music  and  the book named  “harry potter”,  which means  we well matched in our interests.
5, My best  friend is gay and he is a big fan of UK-US music. He often shares new songs to me and we often listen to music together in our free time. I can say that we enjoy  each other’s company.
6, yes, It is certain that having a best friend is good. You know, there is something that you can share with no one but your best friend. A healthy relationship can help you a lot in your life.
7,  I place a lot of importance on my  friendships. When I get into troubles, I am bored or feel alone, My friends would cheer me up, give me helpful advice … I just add a few .
Code:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1AdikRkAVKU

3Relationships - FRIENDS Empty Friends Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:50 am

Nguyen Hien

Hien

1. What kind of people do you like to have as friends?
Well, personally, I would like to make friends with people who are friendly, kind and trustworthy, simple because I suppose that friends are people we can trust and share feeling. Also, we can have a good time and bad time together. So, it is not easy to make a friend, I think.
2. What do you and your friends do together?
Well, I’m really interested in spending time with my friends. Hopefully because, we have a lot in common so our free time we often have some gossip and talk for hours on end about familiar hobbies such as film, fashion, and sport. It is a great time to me as almost of my friends have great sense of humor, so they always make me laugh and take me away from other cares of my life, Actually.
3. Do you have a best friend?
To be honest, I have a lot of friends but I only have one close friend. Personallity is very different from me. While on a talkative on two sociable, she’s calm but she is always willing to share her emotion with me, especially when I am happy or get a problem, She is the first person I think about and want to share and ask for useful advice without worries. So, you know a lot of my secret and me too. I feel she’s not only my friend, but also plays an important role as my sister. I find I am lucky enough to have such a good friend and we can lean on each other in life
4. When did you meet her?
I vividly remember that the first time I get to know her when the first day I went to high school. She was my classmate she called me and said hello. I was really interested in her with her friendly smile and long straight hair. I felt her very beautiful. I can’t remember the time we can’t remember the time when I became her best friend.
5, Do you usually meet each other these days? And what do you usually do together?
Unfortunately, now we study at different university, so we don’t have a lot of time to meet each other regularly, but we still try to keep in touch on telephone. From time to time, we can offline at weeken , Tet holiday and summer vacation. Usually, we have small party or go to cinema or simply chill and do nothing. Actually, we always have fun.
6, Is it good to have a best friend?
Yes, of course. I suppose it is very necessary to me. This is simply because when I have best friends I can built up trust with them and give all of myself to them. Plus, leaning on each other help me feel happy and rarely get bored , lonely.
7. Is friendship important to you?
Well, I mean friendship mean a lot to me. I guess I cant live without any friend. This is because if I am in need, then I have someone I can tell my feeling to and then they give me some advice and help me face well a difficulty. Most of all, friendship bring to me full of emotion like haapiness, sadness and so on, so I find my life interesting and amazing.
link record:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cbqzz4oo2z9r6h6

4Relationships - FRIENDS Empty Huong-Friend Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:29 pm

yomoko_91

1. I would like to make friends with people who are meek. I mean she is friendly and trustworthy. So, I could share anything of my life for her.

2. Well, most of our time is spent chatting. Usually, she comes to my home then we go out to do some shopping, eat foods which we both like. Or sometimes we sit around and do nothing but I do not get bored.

3. Yes. I have some close friends and one best friend. She is my cousin. She lives far away but she always listens and encourages me when I get stuck. She's the person who I trust the most.

4. She is my uncle’s daughter and she lives in Germany. We meet each other when her family visited Vietnam. At that time, we both shy and do not play together much, but then, when we grow up, we start chatting together, gradually became closer.

5. Normally, when she in Germany, we used to chat via Viber two or three times a month, we talk about life of each person for hour on end. Recent years, she comes to Vietnam once a year. So, we have two months to hang out together. Usually, we visit our relative and if conditions permit we travel with my family or my friends.

6. Yes. I was. He is my classmates in high school, his house near my house, too. He always cracked me up and we were very close. But now, we do not keep in touch anymore because of some silly problems.

7. Absolutely, friendship makes you don’t feel lonely. It helps you overcome many difficulties in life.

8. Friendship means a lot to me. I think if I do not have friend, my l life lose a lot of value.

Recording:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b17gbsz8z6d7qt4/Huong-Friends-ver1.mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vv5azssqdgoah5q/Huong-Friends-ver2.mp3

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết