IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Relationships - FAMILY Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relationships - FAMILY

4 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Relationships - FAMILY Empty Relationships - FAMILY Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:28 pm

linkloor

Linh

1. Well, I have a nuclear family with 4 people: my parents, my elder brother, and I. My father is a policeman and he would retire next year. My mother is a nurse in a hospital. And my elder brother is studying at University of Pharmacy. Now when we are living far away from home, my parents still live in my hometown.

2. Well, my grandfather died when my dad was young. And my grandmother has passed away for around 2 years. But actually, She is always alive in our memory.

3. Basically, they have big influence on children, especially on grandchildren. Actually, they spent lots of time with grandchildren because their parents go to work during the day. Also, they are who have many experiments and knowledge so they can teach children a lot about life.

4. Well, if you asked me when I was in high school, it would be a totally different point of view. But after living on myself in Ha Noi, I realize I miss my family and love them so much, actually

5. To be honest, sometimes I have more fun with friends. Simply because they are closer to my age. However, I guess I prefer living with my family. This is why family is always beside me and helps me out of situations.

6. Definitely! Family is one of the most important things in the world to me. This is because it’s the people who accept me for who I am and love me no matter what.

7. If  I was married, I suppose I’d want 2 children, a boy and a girl. Simply because I  would like my children would be happy and grow up to be a good person.

Link rec

Family

-----------------------------------

INTRODUCE MYSELF

My name is Linh. I’m eighteen years old.

I’m a freshman at University of Social Sciences and Humanities.

I’m from Ha Tay, which is a former province now part of Ha Noi.

Now I’m living with my friends in Ha Noi.

In my free time, usually I listen to music, especially rock music.

Link rec

Lien

Linh

2Relationships - FAMILY Empty Hà An Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:29 pm

kiwizorba97

1, Well, There are 4 people in my family : my parents, my younger sister and I. My mother teaches civic education in high school where I am studying at. My father works about environment and technology.  Basically, we’re close-knit family. We understand each other indeed and always spend time together as much as we can.
2, Yes, I still have 2 grandparents on my mother’s side and a grandmother in my father’s side. About my paternal grandfather, he passed away 6 years ago. They really have a big influence on their children and their grandchildren, I think.
3, At this time, I get on with my parents  wonderfully. We tend to talk to each other every day. To be honest,   I am closer to my mother than my father because she always helps me out of situations and takes care of me carefully.
4, It really depends on the period of my life. What I mean is that in the different age, I have different point of view. But now, I think I like spending time with my friends, just because they are closer to my age.
5, My family means a lot to me, I cherish and respect it so much. You know, we do almost things together, sharing  good and bad times.. that kind of thing. I can’t imagine how my life would be without my family.
6, If I were married, I would like to have 2 children. With this, I can take care of them more carefully  so they can have a good condition.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1eh2hBAJd1p

1, Hi, my name is Ha An. In Vietnamese, its meaning is a safe river.
2, I’m studying in grade 11 at Tran Hung Dao high school.
3, I’m from Ha Noi, which is the capital of Vietnam.
4, Now, I’m living with my parents and my younger sister.
5, In my free time, I like reading book. And my favorite book is “ Harry potter”.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fWvAFRwKtV
Liên: http://vocaroo.com/i/s03G6bfvszVy

3Relationships - FAMILY Empty Family Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:00 am

Nguyen Hien

1. Well, exactly I have a nuclear family with four people: my parents, my younger brother , and myself. My parents are animal feed agent and my brother is a student at Academy of Finance. Absolutely, I would say that our home life is always happy and enjoyable.
2. To be honest, I still have grandparents on mother’s side, but I have only grandmother on father’s side because my grandfather on father’s side passed away when I was a child. But, I can remember vividly the time when I lived with him, so now I really cherish the memory of that day.
3. Personally, I think grandparents have a big influence on their children and grandchildren. You know, they retied, so they spent a lot of time with their grandchildren to take care them and to give them daily attention by reading to them, telling them stories or consoling them when they hurt. Actually, I suppose that grandparents teach others strong family value.
4. Well, I would have to say that my mom is more like my best friend. This is because we have a lot in common and no generation gap , so I can talk to her everything and may true feeling, and then she helps me out of situation and inspire me to be better myself by giving her honest opinions.
5. Generally, I prefer to spent time with my family simply because when I stay beside them, I always feel comfortable and glad. We often watch TV together, and share good and bad times after a busy day. So, my family atmosphere is definitely cosy, actually.
6. Well, my family is one of the most important things to me. I can’t imagine how my life would be without the love, the strength and the support I have received from them. personally, family are people I love the best and also they love me no matter what and support me in all that I do. Especially, when I get into trouble, my family always stay beside me, so we can lean on each other at diffcult time.
7, well, if I was married, I would like ti have two children as one boy and one girl because I can take care them carefully and give them good living condition as well as possible.

1. well, my name is Hien. I’m twenty years old.
2. I’m a third year student at academy of finance.
3. I’m from Ha Nam Which is a peaceful village Well with a lot of green filed and fresh air
4. Now I’m living with my younger brother in Hanoi.
5. In my free time, usually I listen to music and chat with my friend.

link record:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lba5b8o6702886r/Voice+032.mp3
https://www.mediafire.com/download/s0f6i3drjfybfjd/Voice_027.mp3

4Relationships - FAMILY Empty Huong-Family Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:05 am

yomoko_91

Family

1. Yes. I would love to share about my family. My parents have a small bonsai shop. So, my farther designs garden for some schools or buildings and my mother sells pots tree. I have a brother and he younger than me 2 years old. We are like close friends.
2. I just have my grandparents on my mother side. They live in the countryside and my family usually visits them. My father’s farther died when he was a child and my mother’s father passed away recently.
3. They have a big influence on their children and grandchildren. They spend a lot of time with their grandchildren, so they are very close and children would learn a lot of knowledge from them.
4. Well, my parents are very gentle and psychological. Usually, I wrote a letter and spend to them when we had different point of view. Then, we understood each other and didn’t need to be contend.
5. I love spend time with my family. Because, friends don’t always stand by me but family always there.
6. Of course, my family still love me if I have some mistakes or do anything wrong.
7. I wish I will have 3 children. Because, I love play with them. It’s very comfortable and fun. And you know, my children would be support and help each other. Plus, they won’t be lonely growing up. I think.

Link record:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mbx2fhpi2a6guyc/Huong-Family.mp3

Introduce yourself

1. I’m Huong. My full name is Mai Thu Huong.

2. I’m senior at Thang Long University and my major is Public Health.

3. I’m from Hanoi which is capital of Vietnam.

4. I’m living in an apartment at Thanh Cong Street with my family.

5. In my free time, usually I read book, especially novel books.

Link records:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lncuh94l3hsx408/Huong-Lien_Introduce_.mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0bdbawbqml0b41d/Huong-Introduce_ver2.mp3

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết