IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Work topic-Loan Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Work topic-Loan

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Work topic-Loan Empty Work topic-Loan Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:57 am

tdh

1. Could you tell me what you do for a living?
I am a teacher at HN university of Mining and Geology. I work in automation department. It is my job to give the basic knowledge about automatic control to the students.
2. What are your responsibilities at work?
I am responsible for teaching academic subjects in automatic control filed such as digital technique, process control systems. I teach about ten hours a week on average. At the end of each semester, I give final exam and grade them. Apart from teaching, I also carry out research.
3. What is the most interesting part of your job?
There are a lot of thing that I like about my job, but to me, the most interesting part is working with the young. Their humor makes me feel younger. Beside, their brightness forces me to improve myself continuously.
4. Is there anything you don’t like about your job?
To be honest, what I don’t like about my job is low pay. The average salary for a teacher is 400$ a month, so I have difficulties in daily expense. Going away on work is another thing that I don’t like about my job because I must be far away from my baby.
5. Is your job very important to you?
My job is very important to me. It not only helps me to make a living but also give me many chances to improve my knowledge
6. Would you like to change your job?
Well, currently, I don’t like to change my job. It is quite stable, and I have a lot of leisure time taking care of my family. But, if having a chance I would like to go abroad to do PhD, and may be change my job when I come back.
7. Do you often get together with your colleagues (workmates) after work?
I do get together with my workmates after work as much as I can. We can go eat out, go shopping or chat hours on end. We really look forward to getting together with them and count on it to make my week.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j5nddrx47jizo03/loan-work.mp3

2Work topic-Loan Empty Work topic Lich Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:01 pm

tdh

1. Could you tell me what you do for living?
Well, currently, I’m a lecturer at Hanoi University of Mining and Geology. In fact, I specialize in electrical field. It is my job to teach students about knowledge in electrical area.
2. What are your responsibilities at work?
I’m responsible for teaching academic subjects in electrical field like power electronics and electric drives to juniors and seniors. I usually teach 10 hours a week: on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. At the end of semesters I have to give final exams and grade students’ performance. Apart from teaching, I also take part in doing research.
3. What is the most interesting part of the work?
What I like the most about my job is that my schedule is very flexible, so I have a lot of time for my family.
4. Is there anything you don’t like about your job?
What I don’t like about my job is that first of all, my job is not well-paid, so I have to do part-time job to make ends meet. Another thing is that apart from teaching I also have to do a lot of paper work for my university.
5. Is your job very important to you?
Yes, my job is very important to me, simply because, It helps me not only make a living but also improve my level of education. Thanks to this job, I can earn about 500 dollars a month to help me pay for facilities of my life. Plus, I have a chance to go abroad to do a PhD (or doctorate) in the future.
6. Would you like to change your job?
Well, to be honest, I’m satisfied with my job, mainly because, first of all, I do like teaching, and I find that teaching young students is a lot of fun, and I can improve my communication skill.
Besides, I can do research and learn new things that I am interested in. Finally, I have flexible schedule, so I can spend more time with my family.
7. Do you often get together with your colleagues (workmate) after work?
Yes, I do get together with my colleagues after work as much as I can. When I get together with them we can sit around and shoot the breeze for hours on end and, sometimes, we have a few beers. I really look forward to meeting up with them and count on it to make my week.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fye4vbeer41kxcz/Lich_work.mp3

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết