IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Task 3 - Attention span + High education + having single/several career Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Task 3 - Attention span + High education + having single/several career

3 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

linkloor

LINH

1.  I suppose there are several ways to improve a child’s focus at school
- Firstly, parents should minimize their offspring’s stress. Because emotional problems at home can translate into distraction at school. For example, when often kids get a scolding from their parents, they tend to think that they’re stupid and useless person. So this makes them stressful and, of course, effects on their attention span
- Secondly, getting school children into habit of focusing on specific task is another good solution. For instance, parents should provide silent place to help them work on homework.
- Finally, school children should be encouraged to read. Parents, for example, should frequently take them to the library which has a various supply of age-appropriate books. This is because studying long text usually requires good concentration, so this healthy pastime can help children to improve their attention span

2. Oh well, I don’t think university should be for only good students.
- This is because high-level students can help the low-level by many ways like organizing a self-study group. I guess you aren’t good at studying at school either because you aren’t smart enough or because your study method is simply not appropriate.
- Therefore, studying in a group can benefit both good and slow learners.
+ Firstly, by helping slow learners to do their homework, good students need to review learned lessons so they can have a thorough grasp of knowledge
+ Secondly, if low-level students can be guided to learn, they will gain knowledge easier and understand lessons faster. So this inspires them to study harder and achieve school success.
- I’m a good example of this. When studying at high school, I wasn’t a good student, really. So I had never believed that I would pass the Entrance Exam. But fortunately, after studying in a group of Monitor who is the best student in my class, I was more self-confident and study better . Actually, he helped me a lot. And now, I’m a freshman at a university I like as a child.
=> high education should be for both good and slow learners

3.  Oh no, not really, I think. Because there are several advantages to having a single job.
- Firstly, being an expert on a job is better than doing lots of work but master no one. Because the more you concentrate on job, the more effective the result is. One of my friend is a good example of this. He was a senior at a university in Hanoi. Instead of having a part-time job like private tutor , waiter or things like that like another, he completely focused on his graduate thesis. As a result, he had a good university graduate’s diploma this year.
- Secondly, also focusing on one job can help you develop your talents and hobbies. For example, you should pursue only one lifetime career which depends in large part on your personality. So you have a chance to do what you like, then any job satisfactions at work, like the sense of exploring new solutions or ideas can inspire you to achieve work success.
=> In my opinion, having a single career is better than having several job

Link rec
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yp1yiknuri2r07v/linh-task3.rar

2Task 3 - Attention span + High education + having single/several career Empty Hà An Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:27 am

kiwizorba97

Focus
- Firstly, Minimize children’s stress by talking about their issues. If children are under pressure or get into a trouble , they’ll feel bad and be distracted by thinking about it all the time
- Secondly, get children into habit of concentrating. To do this, you can provide a quiet place which doesn’t have distractions for children to do their homework, or you can make children do their job in the limited time which is suitable with ability.
- Thirdly, encourage children to read book instead of  watching film or playing game in the free time.
Good student only
- Have lots of benefits
- For students :
• Can understand the high education program
• Have a competitive environment =>  learn  harder
• If there are slow learner in university, they could misconceive about their true ability or they could feel boring and disappointed because they can’t understand the lesson
- For  teacher :
- Easier in teaching because all students are in the same qualify
- More excited because students want to learn.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jw1rj2tq411ax96/An.rar

3Task 3 - Attention span + High education + having single/several career Empty Huong - Speaking task 3.1 Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:09 am

yomoko_91

1. There are many ways to improve a child's focus at school.
    But in my opinion, i have 3 ways which are most effective.
   - Firstly, parents should provide a nutritious and hearty breakfast. It's help their children have optimal mental health and better attention span during class.
   - Secondly, a good way is to keep children moving. For example, signing children up for sport subjects or cycling from home to school instead of taking car.
   - Finally, parents could reduce stress for their offspring by talking with them more. Because, emotional problems at home translate into distractibility at school.

2. Only good students should be offered a place at university level 
    because they are enough knowledge and sense of responsibility to attend higher education programs.
- Firstly, talent students have a solid knowledge base. So they are easy to acquire advanced knowledge. For example, if the school provides higher education programs for all students, some students will not be able to follow the program and it will become a burden for them. It also creates a competitive environment among the students.
- Secondly, about the school, teachers might be feel more excited when teach students who acquire knowledge good.

3. In my opinion, i suppose that having several career could be not better than single ones.
   - Firstly, it will be very difficult to divides time for several jobs on the same time. If you have only one career, you can focus on doing the job well. It also means you could have both a good position in the job and a good salary level.
   - Secondly, employers also want a person just doing his job. they will feel more confident. for example, a person who not only works for a state company but also opens his own company, the director will certainly does not want him works on the important works .
  So, yes, I think that having single job and doing your best for it. That is best way to achieves success at work.

Link recording:http://www.mediafire.com/download/ibgcc45fe566pd8/media.io.1070709925.zip

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết