IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Comparision: Materials reading, Book and film that is based on book; pre-school should read books Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comparision: Materials reading, Book and film that is based on book; pre-school should read books

3 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

linkloor

LINH

Yes, I think there are some huge differences among the types of materials that people im my country read

- For old people, Historical books and healthy families or kitchen handbooks are preferable to read. For example, my Dad is a retired policeman so he likes reading the books talking about historic events and famous legend. Meanwhile my Mom often read some books teaching how to cook or care for healthy families.
- However, young readers, especially teen girls, ussually prefer reading romantic novels. Take my friend as an example. She is a big fan of Twilight. When I asked her why she love it so much, she said that she likes reading the books which has mysterous love story. By this I mean that is the story with lots of complicated relationships among characters, and especially having a happy-ending.
=> So, yes, I think there are many huges differences between the two  

Link rec:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qvgr6s2uxd2gccq/LINH%20-%20material%20read.rar

2Comparision: Materials reading, Book and film that is based on book; pre-school should read books Empty Hà An Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:50 am

kiwizorba97

1. What are some of the different types of materials that people in your country read?
- For adult : historical books, newspapers, academic books…
- For children: romantic books, fiction books, adventure books….
2, What do you think are the main differences between a book, and a film that is based upon that book?
- The book has more detail about characters
- The Film concretizes to books.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e0thd1tu2w4rdc0/an%282%29.rar

3Comparision: Materials reading, Book and film that is based on book; pre-school should read books Empty Part3-types of materials_by TDH Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:28 pm

tdh

1. What are some of the different types of materials that people in your country read?
- For old people: like reading books, magazines, novels, things like that…(offline)
-For the young: enjoy reading online because they can find everything on the Internet
- In my situation: I used to be a big fan of books, but now I usually read online.

2. What do you think are the main differences between a book, and a film that is based upon that book?
- time constraints => so that some events in the books have been cut out of the movie
- many events added to the movie => illustrate characters’ points in greater detail.
- the changes of events: were presented but in slightly different form.
- changed ending: how to suitable for real life.

3. Do you think preschool should read books?
- yes, because reading is the first step in forming children's essential skills
- if read frequently => to be able to tell stories when looking books or pictures
- when ready to read => - to be able to understand the meaning of simple words
- repeat a short sentence
- fill the correct words in the short sentences
- for example, my three year old daughter has been able to read and write simple words
- however, parents and schools need to choose suitable books for preschool

link:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/w7171wla07tt770/Part3_types%20of%20materials.mp3

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết