IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
. Do you think traditional markets will always be a good choice for shoppers?(=What do you think the future of traditional markets will be like?)   Suggestion: Talk about supermarket.  Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

. Do you think traditional markets will always be a good choice for shoppers?(=What do you think the future of traditional markets will be like?) Suggestion: Talk about supermarket.

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Nguyen Hien

No, I am not sure I entirely agree with that because of two main reasons.
Firstly, the traditional market used to be small and have poor layout. Basically, it doesn’t have enough good to meet the demand of all shoppers. Besides, it is not appropriate with rich people.
Secondly, the quality of good there is not secured because we don’t know it’s origin.
However, nowadays a lot of people tend to like supermarket. this is because it is very spacious and luxury with the modern style like huge glass window, clean floors and full of light. Also,the air conditional system there always makes the food absolutely green. In addition, supermarket is full of branches including high-end stores and low-end stores, so it provide various choice for shoppers. We can buy anything we need at supermarket .
So, yes, I mean traditional market is no longer the best choice for shopper these day.
link record: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/833jt5da1dt5ryj/Voice+069.mp3

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết