IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Some people prefer to live in a house, while others think that there are more advantages living in an apartment. Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some people prefer to live in a house, while others think that there are more advantages living in an apartment.

3 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Nguyen Hien

It is unquestionable that where we live always gains a big amount of adult’s consideration. While some people suggest that living in a house is the best choice, others might advocate that living in an apartment provides plenty of merits. In this essay, I shall examine the advantages of both sides of the argument and state my own opinion.
On the one hand, there are good reasons why some people prefer to live in an apartment .firstly, it is very appropriate with a small family. This is because the spread of an apartment basically not large with three rooms. A interaction between family members, therefore, becomes more durable, but they still have individual space for everyone. Secondly, the cost of an apartment if generally cheaper than a house, so indeed, it is satisfies the demand and financial abilities of average income earners, especially young couple. This is a particularly case when a person dose not have a lot of money , he or she might address financial issue by purchasing an small apartment. In addition, if people place in an apartment, a number of services will be available for them, for instant, wifi, elevator, and sanitation service.
On the other hand, some people ,including me, would argue that when they have to select between a house and an apartment, they very often choice a house. The fact that a house is larger than a department since we can build it following our design. For example, an extended family who need a big house with adequate rooms for each others. They can design multi-storey house, and each rooms is decorated with different favorite style depending on their character. Furthermore, living in own house, it always offers comfort and relaxation to owner. In addition, we can use a house to not only live,but also do business or lease or sell it, which is less difficult than we do with an apartment. It is the true that a house which is at good position, is absolutely useful. if you don’t use it to trade or lease it to someone with high price it will be so regrettable. Even you want to move another place you still sell it easily.
In conclusion, both sides appear to prove their points. However my own perspective, a house is always the best choice because it provides more merits than an apartment does .

2Some people prefer to live in a house, while others think that there are more advantages living in an apartment. Empty Hà An Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:48 pm

kiwizorba97

It is unquestionable that today’s people are more careful about choosing the place they live. While some people suggest that living in a house is the best choice, others might argue that it would be more intelligent to stay in an apartment. In this essay, I shall examine the merits of both sides of argument and state my own opinion.
There are some good reasons why people prefer to have a house. When living in a house, people might have more feel about their rights to own this estate. By this I mean they can design their house as their own taste, replace any objects, decorate their own rooms, choose the color for the walls, even rebuild the whole house if they want, which they cannot do if they live in any apartment. This really makes the house belong to them and people owning house feel safer and more comfortable. Moreover, the children may like living in a house because they can play in their garden which has a lot of trees instead of having to go to public playgrounds.
However, there are some people deciding to buy an apartment instead because of its benefits. Firstly, it is more economical. In fact, almost apartments are cheaper than houses so they will be more suitable for the middle class. Secondly, living in apartment, in reality, is safer than living in a house. Apartment has more modern equipment and a professional security to protect people in any case. For example, if a house is burn when no one is home, nobody notice and the fire would destroy anything, but if it fires in apartment, the fire alarm will ring so the security can know and extinguish it in time.
In my own opinion, we cannot decide which of them has more advantages than the others because it really depends on the situation of each person who wants to live in. For the people who are living in city where it is so hard to buy a house or the security is not good enough, staying at an apartment would be the better choice. For the people who live in outskirts, dreams of a private environment and can afford for the high cost, they should find a house to enjoy their lives.
In conclusion, both sides appear to prove their points. From my own perspective, we should consider whether living in a house or an apartment according to the personal taste and situations.

tdh

Whether or not choosing a suitable to live a controversial issue. While some people believe that living in a private house has many benefits, others claim that it is better for people to live in an apartment. This essay will examine both views of arguments.
To begin with, it is believed that people living in an apartment will have several advantages. One of the first benefits is the freedom of mobility. For example, renters can terminate their tenancy or lease a new apartment depend on the changes in their life such as a new job or marriage. Another advantage is that tenants are not responsible for maintaining or repairing the apartment because this is the responsibility of landlords. Therefore, renters do not have to worry about the maintenance of their residences.
On the other hand, there are obvious benefits of living in a private house. Firstly, homeowners have more advantages than renters when it comes to privacy. For instance, people living in their house can raise pets, or organize a party with loud music at midnight without being banned. Secondly, some people who own their home have the stability in house. This is because these homeowners have the option of owning the permanent residence; therefore, they will not worry about changing their residency. Such a benefit can translate into their work and life stability.
In conclusion, there are noticeable advantages of both views of the controversy. However, from my own perspective, we should decide to live in apartments because this is an effective way to help our cities. Obviously, the more people, living in apartments, there are the more land cities save. As a result, cities can use this land for constructing schools, hospitals, for example.

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết