IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Topic 01 - INTERESTS AND HOBBIES  Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Topic 01 - INTERESTS AND HOBBIES

2 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Topic 01 - INTERESTS AND HOBBIES  Empty Topic 01 - INTERESTS AND HOBBIES Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:59 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Interest and Hobbies - Mark Allen - Topic 8

Answer given questions in the two topics 1. FILMS.2. MUSIC
Remember to include the recording of your answer.

https://ielts.forumvi.com

2Topic 01 - INTERESTS AND HOBBIES  Empty Re: Topic 01 - INTERESTS AND HOBBIES Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:35 pm

duyanhpham

1. Do you like to listen to music ?
Yes. i'm really into listen to music. i usually listen to music when i alone in my bedroom and it really make me relax.

2. What kinds of music do you like ?
I like pop music, rap music and Vietnamese music.

3. What kinds of music are popular in Vietnam ?
I think pop music and rap music is the best. Beside, Rock music is quite liked too.
4.Have you ever learned to play a musical instrument ?
No, i haven't. But i really enjoy playing piano and i think i will learn it someday.
5. Is music an important subject at school in Vietnam ?
No, I don't think so. Because music is not important than Math, Literature and English in Viet Nam

6. What benifits do children gain by studying music or learning to play a musical instrument ?
I think children would receive many things. They will become smarter. kind of things. yeah!

1.Do you like films?
Yes i really enjoyng watching film. I like to watch film in cinema with my friend on every weekend.
2. What kind of films do you like best?
I like action film. It's because it have many full action scene and it really make me excited.
3. How often do you watch film
I usually watch film in my free time. Sometimes i go to cinema with my friend when a famous film is premiered.
4. Do you like to watch film alone or with your friends?
I prefer to watch film with my friend of cousre. We can talk together, eat something and you know, it's really great than watch film alone.
5. Do you prefer to watch films in the cinema or at home?
Of course i prefer to watch film at cinema although it's not convenient than watch film at home but it has perfect sound system, big screen and smt like that. yeah!

Anh Thắng cho em nợ bài record nhé tại thứ 3 thứ 4 em học hơi kín. Very Happy

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết