IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
01 - Interest and Hobbies Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

01 - Interest and Hobbies

5 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

101 - Interest and Hobbies Empty 01 - Interest and Hobbies Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:03 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Interest and Hobbies - Mark Allen - Topic 8

Answer given questions in the two topics 1. MUSIC
Remember to include the recording of your answer.

https://ielts.forumvi.com

201 - Interest and Hobbies Empty Sport_Uông Thế Cường Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:04 pm

uongthe

Text:
1.What is your favorite sport?

It’s football. I love it so much as well as anything related to football field like watching football on the TV, playing football video games or kind of football jersey.

2.Why do you like it so much.
Well, the most important reason that I’m really keen on football is the emotion that football can bring to me. You can experience many kinds of feelings from fear, worry to happiness when you watch a football match. It’s maybe from the moment of missing a chance scoring or admiring  a wonderful goal. Yeah.

3.What is the most popular sport in your country?
Well, I suppose it’s also football. It’s very popular in my country. Many people from young to middle-ages would like to play football or garther together on weekend watching football. That’s also the reason why there are many café-football shop in cities.

4.Do you like to exercise daily?
Yes, definitely. It helps me look strong and healthy and I usually go jogging in the afternoon.

5.How much time do you spend exercising?
Well, I usually spend about 8 to 10 hours per week. It could be more when I have free time.

6.What are the advantages of regular exercise?
When you do exercise frequently, it helps you stay slim and healthy and you are less in risk of contracting some diseases like obesity, heart attack or diabetes.

7.Where do people in Viet Nam usually exercise?
Vietnamese people prefer some places with clean and clear atmosphere like park, lake, playground or somethings like that. Some sports need specific area like swimming or gym.

8.What form of exercise are most popular in Vietnam?
Let me see. Well football is maybe the most common sport in Vietnam but it’s much more suitable for male than female. So, I think the most popular exercise is jogging.

9.Do you think primary school children should have sport classes at school?
Yes. Children are always interested in physical activities. And in the age of childhood, I think children prefer going out and playing with their friend than learning. I think so! And having sport classes help them feel free and get along well with each others. Yeah.

Audio:
Code:
mediafire.com/listen/ftebxtkc7qg4p1q/sport_uongthecuong.mp3

301 - Interest and Hobbies Empty Truong Giang_What is your favorite sport? Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:23 pm

nguyenjiang

What is your favorite sport?
I like some sports, but my favorite sport is football. It has been my favorite sport since I was a school boy, and now, it is still the sport that I love most. I love playing football because of the way it makes me feel. I feel quite excited when playing football.
Why do you like it so much?
I suppose, playing football is not only just the exercises but also the hobbies. I’m keen on playing football because it's a useful, healthful sport. Playing football or watching a football match helps me have a good health and reduce stresses after work.
What is the most popular sport in Vietnam?
There are many kinds of sport, such as: football, volleyball, badminton, tennis and table tennis in Vietnam, but I suppose football is the most popular. Almost young people like playing football and watching football match. With the elderly, it maybe not suitabe to play, but they still like watching it.
Do you like exercise daily?
Well, yes I like exercise daily. Eliminating bad weather day, I usually do exercise. Ì I don’t do any exercise, I feel so tired.
How much time do you spend exercising?
Basically, every day, I spend one hour in the morning for walking in the park, where have many people doing exercises. In the afternoon, after work, I usually play badminton or slow-run with my daughter for one or two hours. At the weekend, I sometimes play football with some friends.
What are advantages of regular exercise
Regular exercise have a-lot benefits. Firstly, it can improve our memory, because it makes the brain getting more energy and oxygen.
Secondly, exercise helps to reduce the risk of some diseases. They include heart disease, stroke and even some kinds of cancer.
There are a-lot of other benefits I don’t think I have time to list out.
Where do people in Vietnam usually exercise
Almost people in Vietnam often go to the local park, but some people go to the gym or sport clubs and others do exercise at home.
What form of exercise are the most popular in Vietnam?
There are many forms of sports in Vietnam. The most porpular are sport clubs, such as: football club, tennis clubs and aerobic clubs. Besides, In the current time, sport group becomes quite porpular. It’s easy to see some aerobic groups practise in the park everymorning and evening.
Do you think primary school children should have sports classes at school?
Absolutely, sports classes are very important at primary school. Doing physical education helps children develop comprehensive and have a strong constitution to study better. Yeah

Audio:
What_is_your_favorite_sport_(Giang).mp3]http://www.mediafire.com/listen/7tho06ss74fc19p/20140308-What_is_your_favorite_sport_(Giang).mp3[/url]

401 - Interest and Hobbies Empty Re: 01 - Interest and Hobbies Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:42 am

Thu

1.what is your favorite sport?
I'm keen on yoga. Because it helps me unwind and improve respiration, energy and vitality.
2.why do you like it so much?
because it's a healthy sport. I don’t have to do heavy exercises. I just need to combine breathing with yoga movements. It is good for my health, especially, It helps me sleep better.
3.what is the most popular sport in your country?
I suppose soccer is the most popular in my country, since it is awesome, everyone feel fascinated during match.
4.do you like to exercise daily?
No, I don't. Because I don't have enough time to do exercise everymorning. However, i sometimes go swimming with my friend to improve my health.
5.how much time do you spend exercising?
Probably 2 or 3 hours a week. When I feel stressful and would like to refresh my spirit, i wake up early and run some rounds in the park
6.what are the advantages of regular exercise?
Doing exercise regularly is good for health because it helps you prevent some dangerous diseases such as: heart disease, obesity, diabete, things like that.
Moreover, it also makes you unwind and takes your mind away from other cares of the day.
7.where do people in your country usually exercise?
Many young people usually go to the gym or sports center, whereas older people would rather do exercise in the park or outside their apartment.
8.what forms of exercise are most popular in your country?
There are many kinds of physical activities, such as: swimming, football, walking or cycling. However, i guess walking is the most popular, because it helps control weight and reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke....
9.do you think school children should have sports classes at school?
Yes. Sports classes are very essential at school. Doing physical education helps children improve their health, as well as through games sports would build teamwork.

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết