IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
homework of Mai Huu Duc Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

homework of Mai Huu Duc

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1homework of Mai Huu Duc Empty homework of Mai Huu Duc Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:48 pm

huuducshorty

homework of Mai Huu Duc
1.Do you like films?
Well In general I would say that Im really fond of film, simply because when I watch films I can see my idol such as Jackson Stathan. You know he is a big star of action films
2. What kind of films do you like best?
You know there’s quite a wide range of kind of films but I guess the most excited type of film is blockbuster, this is probably because that type of film has many fast movement, thrilling action, romatic sence
3. How often do you watch film
You know Im really into film but I don’t have many times to watch films because Im quite busy, so I spend most times of my weekend on Saturday or Sunday to watch my favorite movie
4. Do you like to watch film alone or with your friends?
Personally, I prefer to watch films with my friends, this could because we usually have fun together, and afterwards we often chat and comment about content of films, whether that films are unforgettable or not
5. Do you prefer to watch films in the cinema or at home?
Of course I like to watch films in the cinema but the ticket is usually so expensive, so I choose watching films at home
1. Do you like music? 2. What kinds of music do you like?
Well, to be honest I should say that Im quite keen on music. This could be because the music is so amazing, it blows my mind especially Im really into pop music because of Its inspirational ryhthms and funky beats
3. What kinds of music are popular in Viet Nam?
Personally, I don’t know exactly what kinds of music are popular in Viet Nam, because I think each generations had different favorite kind of music. For example, teenagers often like pop and rock music, but the older often enjoy jazz music or classical music.
4. have you ever learned to playa musical instrument?
Well, I havent, this could be because playing musical instrument is hard in my opinion. For example, when you learn to play guitar, your finger will be hurted even though bleeding
5. Is music an important subject at school in Viet Nam?
You know, Vietnamese education system is a quite abstract system so people don’t care much about music subject, instead of, they study Mathematic, Biology, Physics, chemic,.. so much. I remember when I was a high school student, we only had one music lesson per week
6. What benefits do children gain By studyuing music or learning to play musical instrument?
Well, of course music brings many benefits for us as well children, they can learn many things such as being patient, determination, or some things like that

link mp3
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/573ub37d0e8hupy/StNbW7FRis

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết