IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Films+Music - Tú linh Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Films+Music - Tú linh

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Films+Music - Tú linh Empty Films+Music - Tú linh Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Tú Linh

Dương Quách Tú Linh
I have finished my homeworks.
My recording:
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/nsfrgzrad89k3cu/Films - t%C3%BA linh.m4a]films[/url]
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ig3d612kk103x1/Music - t%C3%BA linh.m4a]music[/url]
Films:
Yes, I’m fond of films. This is because I want to have fun and reject all the stress of the study.
I love Romance and I like the films which are moved to tears and have a happy ending. Other times, I enjoy watching horror movies. So scary! But I still want to watch it, simply because, I think I should be brave and face with my scare so I won’t feel like that anymore. It’s my own experience. Science-fiction film drives me out of my senses. So illusory! For example, some movies about heroes, robots or deities.
I went to the cinema about twice a month in the past but now I’m busy with the study so I can’t. I think I’ll go in the summer holiday. It’s a great idea to go out to see with somebody.
I’m really into watching films with my friends, simply because, we can remark about the films, share our opinions and most of all, we will have a good time together. I can’t imagine watching movie at home alone. Well, so boring!
I prefer watching films at the cinema to watching films at home because you can see the movie on a big screen with a modern sound system. It makes the movie more imposing especially action movies. I always check the movie listings online to see what is playing. I also watch the movie trailer to understand the general content and to make sure that it’s not a bad movie.

Music:
Yes, of course. I always bring my headphone and my mp3 player with me everytime and everywhere, simply because, it helps me relax and takes my mind away from the sadnesses of the life. As you known, high school students in Vietnam have to study very hard to go to the university in future so they get stress, me too. And everytime like that, I listen to music and I feel comfortable.
I’m really into classical music. This is because of its traditional melody and I think I’m a traditional person so I love things like that.
In general, pop music is the most popular kind of music in Vietnam. Rap is pretty popular here too. But classical is not popular in Vietnam.
Yes, I can play the piano. I have learnt to play the piano since I was 3 years old. I study at Vietnam National Music Academy now.
To be honest, music is not an important subject at school in Vietnam. Students usually focus on Math, Literature, Science, Chemistry and English especially Math. But I hope music will be one of the most important subject in the future.
There are lots of benefits. It makes you smarter, reduces stress and most of all, music is your friend. For example, whenever I feel sad or happy, I play the piano. I share my feelings in the song that I play. And piano is like my friend.
Yeah.

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết