IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
topic2: sports and exercise Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

topic2: sports and exercise

2 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1topic2: sports and exercise Empty topic2: sports and exercise Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:01 pm

Tú Linh

My recording: tulinh topic 2
Vì em đang bận ôn thi giữa kì quá nên em nộp bản recording.
03.09.201417:01:06

2topic2: sports and exercise Empty Re: topic2: sports and exercise Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:04 pm

duyanhpham

1.What is your favorite sport?
I would like to say that i really into football. I usually play football with my friends and that's really good times to me.
2.Why do you like it so much?
Simply because Its king of sports you know and tournaments of football in the world are really attractive. I support Chelsea that is a really famous football club of London and everytimes my favorite club win make me really excited.
3.What is the most popular sport in your country?
I'm sure that's football. Everybody is enjoy playing and watching footbal. Stadiums are always full of specdator when it has a match for example.
4.Do you like to exercise daily?
I used to do exercise so hard but now I don't usually do because of studying but i will continue to do excise when my summer holiday come.
5.How much time do you spend exercising?
As i said. when my summer holiday come, i will do exercise so hard maybe six times a week.
6.What are the advantages of regular exercise?
Exercising bring many benefits to us. It make our muscles, heart and bone stronger. It also help fat people have a fitness body.
7.Where do people in Viet Nam usually exercise?
I think people in Viet Nam usually do exercise in park or higher class is on gym club.
8.What forms of exercise are most popular in Viet Nam?
Everyone has their own execises. For example yoga, aerobic, dance ... but i think aerobic is the most. Because it's easy to do for most people.
9.Do you think primary school children should have sports classes at school?
Yes, i do. I always want primary school have sports classes for children at school. Children will gain many benefits from sport specially their strength. Yeah!

Record: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4l4i36kbbcan6m1/Audio+Recording+2.m4a

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết