IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
topic2: sports and exercise Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

topic2: sports and exercise

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1topic2: sports and exercise Empty topic2: sports and exercise Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:58 pm

huuducshorty

Link mp3
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oyctbafislwiags/am_-gu4Soe

Textscript
1.What is your favorite sport?
Well in general I would say that Im really keen on badminton, many of my friends are enthusiastic about this sport, so do I
2.Why do you like it so much?
This is due to the fact that badminton is a funny sport. It’s also very competitive, and takes a lot of skill and talent to play well. It makes me get into shapes
3.What is the most popular sport in your country?
I suppose that football is most popular sport in my country. you can see many small stadium around us. This is probably because the fact that football is very well-known, so many people like it and play it
4.Do you like to exercise daily?
To be honest, Im quite lazy, so I don’t like to exercise daily. But I still spend threes days a week exercising
5.How much time do you spend exercising?
As I said above I usually spend threes days a week exercising. Each time, it takes two hours to do exercise
6.What are the advantages of regular exercise?
There are a lot of advantages to exercising regularly. For example, exercising regularly makes your muscles and your bones stronger, keeps your body funtions stable and also lose weight
7.Where do people in Viet Nam usually exercise?
Personally, I suppose that people in my country usually exercise at home, simply because exercising at home is free, and you don’t need to pay any price as going to gym center
8.What forms of exercise are most popular in Viet Nam?
There’s quite a mixed variety of exercise, but I guess the most popular exercise is jogging, this cound be because it’s quite easy to do
9.Do you think primary school children should have sports classes at school?
You know sports bring a lot of benefits for children, so I think primary school should have sport classes. It’s very helpful for growing process of children

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết