IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
topic 3: education and learning Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

topic 3: education and learning

2 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1topic 3: education and learning Empty topic 3: education and learning Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:35 pm

huuducshorty

Link mp3:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3yfl0x22k85zgv/education%20and%20learning.wma
Textscipt:
1. Do you work or are a student?
Presently, Im studying at foregn trade university which is a professional economic university in Viet Nam. I have been studying two years. And I will graduate in two years
2. What subject are you studying?
Well, I’m researching about External economics. That’s kind of how to make a contract, payment, export and import… things like that
3. Why did you choose to study that?
Well, I didn’t like so much with that research. But my parents are really keen on that major, so I took the entrance examination into that major
4. Do you like your university?
Yes, Im quite passionate about my university. This is due to the fact that my university is extremely dynamic environment for anyone who would like to prove theirself. Lecturer s and students also are friendly and helpful
5. Is there anything you don’t like about your studies?
Honestly, there’s a few things I don’t like about my studies. For example, sometimes lecturer spoke so quickly and I couldn’t understand totally the lessons. So I feel quite tedious
6. Which subject do you like the most?
Since I was a child, I was fond of money, so I very like Principle of Finance that subject will help you invest your money efficently
7. Which subject do you think will be most useful to you after you leave university?
There’s a lot of subject at school but I guess the most useful is International Investment. This is probably because that subject provides a lot of infomations about investment activities such as FDI, M&A, agreements, things like that
8. Do you often get together with your classmates after classes?
Well, you know studying at university sometimes is so boring, so I often chat, joke with my friends after hard classes. And we can always have fun with that
9. What was your favorite subject in high school?
When it comes to subject in high school, I suppose that Mathematics is my favorite subject, simply because Math is so easy to me to understand completely. And I could learn Math whole day without being stressful
10. Which school subject do you think is most useful for people in adult life?
Well in general, I would say that each subject brings different benefits for people. But I suppose that biology is the most helpful, simply because it would include a better understanding of the world and the interactions of the species

2topic 3: education and learning Empty topic 3 Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Tú Linh

My recording: education
Hết thứ 5 em mới thi xong nen em ko kịp đánh máy bản text vì em ko chuẩn bị text trước. Từ lần sau em sẽ nộp text đầy đủ.

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết