IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
TOPIC 3 EDUCATION AND LEARNING Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TOPIC 3 EDUCATION AND LEARNING

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1TOPIC 3 EDUCATION AND LEARNING Empty TOPIC 3 EDUCATION AND LEARNING Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:50 am

linhlan

NGUYỄN MAI TRANG

LINK http://www.mediafire.com/download/91u57f9j8kky847/Voice+006.3ga

TEXT
1) Do you work or are you a student?
I’m a student. I have been studying at National Economic University  for 3 years. And I will graduate in one year.

2) What subject are you studying?
I’m studying International Finance. It’s a interesting subject.

3) Why did you choose to study that?
To be honest, I don’t know exactly why I chose it. Simply because I suppose it’s practical and useful in getting a job.

4) Do you like your university?
Yes. I really like my university. It is one of the best university in Vietnam. Additionally, it have good conditons and the teachers are friendly and funny.

5) Is there anything you don’t like about your studies?
Yes. I don’t like calculation. It’s easy to mistake in calculation so my work is wrong.

6) Which subject do you like the most?
I like International finance. Because I really love my teacher. She inspired me with her enthusiasm and make me more interested in studying

7) Which subject do you think will be most useful to you after you leave university?
I suppose English will be most useful to me after  I leave university. For some reason, English has become the intenational language around the world and I might be able to get better employnent. And I also have a plan on studying further in Australia.

8)Do you often get together with you classmates after classes?
Yes, I get together with my classmates after classes. Because we often have teamwork and when we work together, it helps to relieve the pessure for me.

9) What was your favorite subject in high school?
I really enjoyed phsics. Physic is a useful subject and it helps me know more about new things around.

10) Which school subject do you think is most useful for people in adult life?
I suppose that subjects related personal skills example time mangement skills , presentation skills… because it helps you work more efficiently. And subjects about communication because you will probably work with people from parts of the world.

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết