IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Towns and Cities Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Towns and Cities

+3
Thu
nguyenjiang
uongthe
7 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Towns and Cities Empty Towns and Cities Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:36 am

uongthe

Text:
1.Where did you grow up?
I was born and grew up in the suburb of this city. It’s a medium town that is about 1 hour from city center. Maybe you don’t know about that, but it’s a beautiful place with calm and relaxed pace of life.

2.Do you still live there?
No, I am living in this city for about 5 years. That is becaue I went to a university here. You know, I spend most of time for studying, living, and entertainment in the city but on weekend or when I need to refresh myself I usually go back to my hometown to visit my family and enjoy the free time in there.

3.What is the most famous place in your hometown?
Oh, I guess the most well-known place is an ancient pagoda. It is very historical. The locals usually go there in the first lunar day of month, they wish happiness, fortunes and good health for their family. And you know, tourists go this site for sightseeing because the scenery is well worth to visit.

4.How has your home town changed in recent years?
Well, I suppose my hometown has experienced many changes in current years. It seems to be more modern with some factories placed that made many job opportunities for the locals but actually I don’t like it since the industrial wastewater may cause some bad effects to the environment.

5.Where do you live now?
Now, I’m living in this city for studying reason. This city has different lifestyle with high population density. Also, It is a large beautiful  city with quite lots of outstanding places.

6.What part of city do you like the most?
Let me see, I suggest I’m keen on parks the most.  There are many parks in this city and all of them are so spacious and have good air quality. The clear asmotphere always helps me unwind when I feel tired or stressed. It’s also an ideal area for exercising and I usually go jogging in a park nearby my house in the afternoon.

7.Is there anything you don’t like about this city?
It’s traffic jam. I can’t stand it whenever I’m on street in rush hour. It makes me feel so tired and a little bit of angry. You can easily be late when you stuck in traffic and you have to schedule your time if you don’t want to miss somethings like meeting or train. Yeah.

8.Do you want to live in a big city or a small town.
Actually, I’m more interested in big city. That is because in the city, everything seems to be very convenient like health system, education or entertaining areas. Also, it’s quite easy to get a job since there are many kinds of services, businesses and companies that need a certain number of employees every year.

Audio:
https://www.mediafire.com/?tv2kl2wq1aw48wj

2Towns and Cities Empty Towns and cities Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:32 pm

nguyenjiang

1. Where about did you grow up?
Well, I was born and grow up in Hai Duong, which is a province in the Red River Delta of northern Vietnam, is in the east of Ha Noi and would take you about one hour to get there by bus.
2. Did you still live there?
No, not really. When I went to university in Ha Noi, I didn't live with my family in my hometown. But, usually, I go home at the weekends.
3. What the most famous place in your hometown?
You know, Hai Duong is famous for hundreds of well-known historical, cultural relics and scenic beauty areas such as Con Son – Kiep Bac, Nguyễn Trãi Temple... It is well worth to visit.
The province is also a place of many traditional handicraft villages with well-known products for centuries, for example the traditional sweet bánh đậu xanh (Green bean cake) and Rượu Phú Lộc (Phu Loc alcohol) are local specialties, which attract visitors coming and visiting there.
4. How has your hometown changed in recent year?
For the past years, my hometown was a purely agriculture province. In recent years, Hai Duong is among the most industrialized and developed provinces in Vietnam. Hai Duong, Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Duong are three most attractive locations for foreign investments in Vietnam.
You can see the roads have widen, and living standard of people has increased sharply. Besides, a lot of convenience shops, grocery stores,.. are going up everywhere in my hometown.
5. Where do you live now?
I was living in Ha Noi when I passed Hanoi university entrance for about 20 years. Graduated from the university, I have been becoming news reporter and have been working in Ha Noi. And now, my family settles in Ha Noi, which become my the second hometown.
6. What part of the city do you like best
Well, I guess the most interesting part of city would be dynamic and modern. You always seem to feel busy and too fast to live in Ha Noi. For example, entertainment or shopping activities happen whether day and night. You might find Ha Noi has a lively nightlife. It is easy to find out lots of night clubs, bars or disco which open over night.
7. Is there anything you don’t like about this city?
Honestly, there are so many things that I don’t like about this city. The most of all is traffic jam. Although there are many overpass now in Ha Noi, but traffic jam still happens everyday. I can’t stand it whenever I get off the house in rush hours. It really annoys me. Besides, cost of living, pollution, noise, crime are also the big problems.
8. Do you want to live in a big city or small town?
Well, I prefer living in big city which is very convennient for modern life with good health-care system, high qualified education and exciting entertainment areas. Yeah!

Audio:http://www.mediafire.com/listen/4s3b0tp47uzcx40/20140317_Towns_and_cities.wav

Được sửa bởi nguyenjiang ngày Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:24 pm; sửa lần 1.

3Towns and Cities Empty Re: Towns and Cities Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:08 pm

Thu

1. where did you grow up?
I was born and grew up in Namdinh, which is about 2 hours away from Hanoi. It’s a peaceful and beautiful city. I’m quite satisfied with my life there.
2. do you still live here?
Not really. because when I study at university, I come to Hanoi. I didn’t live with my parents in my hometown. However, I often go home in some special occasions.
3. what’s the most famous place in your hometown?
Well, I suppose Tran temple is the biggest attraction in Namdinh. Because it is the famous cultural historical relics dedicated to Tran reign. Also, it’s located in the suburb of the city with communal houses, pagodas, temples. Tran temple is really well worth a visit.
4. how has your hometown changed in recent years?
When I was a child, my hometown is small province. However in recent years, it has changed so much, there are many high-rise flats, commercial center, and high way. My hometown has been becoming a dynamic city.
5. where do you live now?
I have been living in Hanoi for 2 years. The first time I went to Hanoi, I have difficulty with living there alone without assistance of parents. It was really a difficult time with me. But now, I get used to living in Hanoi. It’s not as hard as I thought.
6. what part of the city do you like best?
Well, I suppose the most interesting part of the city would be hustle and bustle nightlife . Because it’s easy to find small streets and corners, where sell a diversity of street foods as well as handicrafts. At the weekend, I and my friend usually go there to enjoy many delicious dishes.
Yes. May be traffic congestion, I think. Sometimes, I am stuck in traffic a couple of hours. It really gets on my nerves. Because Hanoi is a big city, so traffic jam usually happens during rush hour.
8. do you want to live in a big city or a small town?
I would rather live in a big city than a small town. Because, it’s easy for me to find chance to get a good job with a brilliant pay.
And, in a big city, I can enjoy the best service and entertainment for example : I often go to shopping malls, amusement parks, things like that.
Recording: Town and city: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ce9ef1wi35d73k7/Voice_050.m4a

Education and Learning:
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rpcipwv8vr944wi/Voice_046.m4a

4Towns and Cities Empty Re: Towns and Cities Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:34 am

tatlinh91

1/ I grew up in Nghe An, Which is a province in the middle of Viet Nam. It is the largest area in my country.
2/ No, I have not lived there for 5 years. Now, I am living in Ha Noi to study university. But sometimes I come back my hometown to visit my family.
3/ I think the most well-known place in my hometown is Cua Lo beach. It is very famous for seafood which is more tasty and special than more another beach. In addition, people in here are so friendly.
4/ There is a noticeable change in the hometown’ economic. There are more factories and companies which are founded than in the part. So this takes my benefits for economic. Additionally, The health system is better before. For example, The government built more hospitals in different areas in province.
5/ I did like pollution of city. I am not comfortable When face to face with smoke, honk and dust from transport, everyday. It is quite hard to find a place where has fresh air.
6/ I am fond of entertainment area in this city . You know, I am studying Ielts for this real exam while The university’s homework must be completed . So I am snowed under and have much pressure everyday. Each time, I go to some places such as: Vincom, mipec tower to relax. For example, Watching movie and playing game.
7/ I am not keen on the Autumn. Because It is more rainy . It makes me feel sad and homesick so much at that time.
8/ I prefer to live in a big city. Because, in the big city, I will have more chance to develop my career after I graduate my university.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/95i334z9omt5061/Tat+Linh-Towns+%26+Cities.rar
Code:

5Towns and Cities Empty Re: Towns and Cities Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:01 am

tuyet nhi

1. Presently, I grew up in Hanoi. Hanoi as a capital of Vietnam with history of 1000 years.
2. Yes, i have been living here for 20 years.
3. Hanoi has many cultural and historic sites that attract a lot of tourists. But i suppose one of the most popular places with visitors is Temple of Literature. Temple of Literature is well-known for the beauty of ancient architecture and it is also being an ancient school of Thanglong and the first university in Vietnam. Coming here you can see many students, visiting this place to wishing luck before they enter an important exam such as the entrance exam into college.
4. I guess i hardly to say about it, but definitely my hometown has been changing and developing in recent years. Now Hanoi has become a dynamic city, for example there are more and more high-rise flats were built up and the quality of infrastructure is improved.
5. Presently, I live in Hanoi. I content with my life here because i have my family, my friends and i had much memories in here.
6. The one thing i do like in my city: the night-life is really beautiful and peaceful. I can walk on Old Quarter and look at the antique house. But now in my city we have a fantastic public transport system so it is easy to get around the city center when i don't want to walk.
7. Well, you know Hanoi has many population so in rush hour traffic jam often occurs and it makes me annoy really. Furthermore, there are many visitors travel to my country so the environmental pollution is getting worse.
8. I would prefer living in big city to living in small town. Because i can go shopping in commercial center. I like going out with my friends in amusement park and having dinner with my family in elegant restaurant within walking distance of my house. And the most important is living in a big city i will have more opportunities to find a job and have a better life.
https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2Fdownload%2Fd3atr14eq4oravv%2Fnhi_ham_part_2.m4a&h=_AQGXQ59F

6Towns and Cities Empty Towns and Cities Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:51 am

bachkhoabk47

Towns and Cities
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Thanh Hoa province which is located in the middle of Vietnam.

2. Do you still live there?
No. Now, I’m living Hanoi Capital to study at Hanoi University of Science and technology for 5 years. You know, I don’t very often go back my hometown because it’s so far and I have many problems that need to be solved in university. For example, studying at school makes me spend most of time. Besides, I also study Japanese, English and some things like going to the lab and the company.

In my hometown, there are many famous places to visit. For example, Samson beach, Cam Thuy fish stream, citadel of the Ho dynasty are very famous in the world. But for me, Samson beach is the most famous, which most tourists want to visit when they come to Thanh Hoa.

4. How has your hometown changed in recent years?
In recent years, my hometown is changing rapidly. When I was the kid, even before I started going university, Thanh Hoa is one of the poorest provinces in Vietnam with high level corruption, many difficulties for resident and a lot of things like that.
But now, everything gets better. For example, roads has been reconstructed  to make sure about its quality. Resident have more opportunities for economic development. So they can improve their life.

5. What part of city do you like best?
Well, I suppose the most interesting part of the city would be nightlife, as street lighting turn on and there are many night clubs which open overnight or when you are hungry, it’s easy to find a food shop. I guess nightlife is the biggest attraction in Hanoi.

6. Is there anything you don’t like about this city?
Honestly, there are many things that I don’t like about this city. For example, traffic jam, people, environment… But traffic jam makes me don’t like best.
In here, it happens every day, especially, in the morning and in the evening. The roads in the city are choked with so many vehicles such as motorbikes, bicycles, taxies, buses, pedestrians because people don’t follow the laws well.

7. Do you want to live in a big city or small town?
Although, I’m originally from countryside, however, I think I prefer to live in a big city than small town. Simply because I have nothing for my life. So I need to stay there to earn money. When I feel that money is enough for me, I will go back my hometown where has green fields and it’s very peaceful and quiet.
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/di1aoe21ytxf32c/Towns_and_cities.wma

Được sửa bởi bachkhoabk47 ngày Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:05 pm; sửa lần 1.

7Towns and Cities Empty Re: Towns and Cities Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Hungvu

1. Where about did you grow up?
Well, I was born in Thai Binh province which is the southern of Hanoi. It takes about two and a half hours to get there by coach.
2. Did you still live there?
No, I didn’t, my family moved to Hanoi when I was three years old because my parents had a permanent work at Hanoi. So I have been living here until now.
Well, the most outstanding place in my hometown is the ancient Pagoda which was built about  ten centuries ago.(you know). The pagoda is the most tourist attraction for both domestic and international tourists not only by architecture intact but also by Buddhist center of the local.
4. How has your hometown changed in recent year?
In the last decade, a large amount of foreign investment  has been pouring  significantly into Vietnam so there are many changes and my hometown is no exception, (well) the development of  infrastructure in particular. You know, the town was expanded  rapidly. There are many new roads, bridges and industrial zones  that are built more than before. It provides a lot of job opportunities for local people. That leads to increase a standard of living.  
5. Where do you live now?
I am living in suburb of Hanoi which is not too far the center. It takes me about twenty minutes by a motorbike.
6. What part of the city do you like best?
Well, the most appealing part of the city for me is Old Quarter. You know, It is well worth a visit by there are many old streets and houses that remain intact even after several hundred years. In addition, It is a center of traditional culture and cuisine. Especially, a discovery of nightlife in Old Quarter is an attractive way to experience pace of life in my city.
Honestly, I’m  keen on living in Hanoi, but there are a few things I dislike. You know, I can’t stand noise from means of transport and daily congestion. That is a major reason why I choose to live in suburb and get away from the hustle and bustle in the city.
8. Do you want to live in a big city or small town?
Well, I’d like to live in a big city simply because there are many advantages of urban life such as  a good education system,  available health care services, particularly, it is easier to find a job than living in small town.
https://www.mediafire.com/?7rmznmxvf73roxx

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết