IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
topic 4: Towns and cities Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

topic 4: Towns and cities

2 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1topic 4: Towns and cities Empty topic 4: Towns and cities Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Tú Linh

Towns and cities:

1. Where did you grow up?

I grew up in Taipei_ a capital city of Taiwan. My city is very cosmopolitan. We have people from all over the world living here so that it’s reflected in the cuisine. You can eat lots of different types of food.

2. Do you still live here?

Unfortunately, I haven’t lived there for several years. My family went to Hanoi because of my father’s work and then we have settled here and made it my hometown. I still go back to Taiwan whenever I have holiday.

3. What’s the most famous place in your hometown?

Well, there’s a wide range of famous places in Taipei but I guess “ 101 Building “ is the most famous. It’s the second highest building in the world and it has always been the proudness of every Taiwanese people.

4. How has your hometown changed in recent years?

I hardly even recognise it because it has changed so much. It was built a lot of overpasses, also, lots of high buildings.

5. Where do you live now?

Presently, I live in Hanoi now. I’m happy with my life in here, simply because, the city is really on the move. There’s lots of excitement here. One more special thing about Hanoi that I like is it has a lively nightlife.

6. What part of the city do you like best?

I guess the food is the biggest attraction in Hanoi.  There’s a wide range of specialities that you can not find in another countries. Also, the cost of living in my city is very reasonable.

7. Is there anything you don’t like about this city?

To be honest, the weather of Hanoi is the one thing that I don’t like especially the humidity. It always gets on my nerves. As far as I known, the humid weather makes people easy to get sick and it’s not good for the older’s health.

8. Do you want to live in a big city or a small town?

Well, I think I prefer to live in a small town. This is because I’m  tired of all the traffic. And I want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. I enjoy living in the place that is idyllic and the pace of life is slow.

Yeah.

My recording: tulinh

21:40:24 03.16.2014

2topic 4: Towns and cities Empty Re: topic 4: Towns and cities Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:39 pm

linhlan

Nguyễn Mai Trang
1) Where did you grow up?
I grew up in a village on the outskirt of the capital. It is a beatiful rural with a good view of green fields. People in there are warm and friendly.

2) Do you still live there?
No. I haven't lived there for many years. When I was 6, I went to a school in Ha Noi so my family moved to Ha Noi. Now, Ha Noi is also my home town.

3) What's the most famous place in your hometown?
There are many famous places in Ha Noi. But I guess that Hanoi's old quarter is the most famous place. It's an area well-known for the history, the architecture, the diversity of products and even the everyday life of its residents.

4) How has your hometown changed in recent years?
My hometown has changed so much. There is growth of buildings and residents. Most of roads are under construction. Now there many overpasses in Ha Noi.

5) Where do you live now?
I'm still live in Ha Noi. I'm studying an university in here. It has all the facilities I need. such as good public transport, shopping centre...

6) What part of the city do you like the best?
I guess Royal City is my biggest attraction. There are range of places entertaiment such as ice rink, royal bowling, clubs... where people relax with their friends and family.

7) Is there anything you don't like about this city?
Yes. The traffic always gets on my nerves. There are many vehicles such as car, taxi, bus, motocycles... so you can see traffic congestion whenever and wherever, especially in the rush hour and at the crossroads.

Cool Do you want to live in a big city or a small town?
I choose to live in a small town. There is less traffic and it's not so crowed. I really enjoy the slower pace of life in there.

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3i0dskiubdr7dmy/townandcity.maitrang.rar

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết