IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Town and city Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Town and city

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Town and city Empty Town and city Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:02 am

HoangLua

mp3 link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zwtqkekb096ls83/townandcity.HoangLua.rar
1. where about did you grow up?
I was born and grew up in HungYen, a small province is south of HN capital. My country has got neither mountain or sea, it's diffirent from others of VietNam. Vast area of land use for agriculture, so alot of fields and trees there made me feel peaceful.
2. Do you still live there?
Unfortunately, I left my lovely hometown after highschool to enter university. It's about 9 years ago. In this moment I am working in Hanoi. Althought I live and work there, I still go back my hometown every month to visit my parent because they are very important to me.
3. What's the most famous place in your hometown?
Well, to be honest, there is not much famous sites in my hometown. But, if you go to HungYen, you can visit Chuong temple and Hien street. Both recount important parts of HungYen's history. They were built by Ly King hundreds years ago when he were still on the throne. They are quite old.
4. How has your hometown changed in recent years?
My hometown has been experienced amazing changes. Roads, park were rebuilt bigger, schools and new houses now are more spacious. Some universities have been established. And, average income of public also raise due to new industrial zones.
5. Where do you live now?
Hn capital. I think i will live here permanently because i have my favorite job here. Hn also have good education systems and nice medicine systems. It's really necessary for my children in the future. So i find quite safe when living here.

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết