IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Relationships - FAMILY Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relationships - FAMILY

2 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Relationships - FAMILY Empty Relationships - FAMILY Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:29 am

bachkhoabk47

Relationships - FAMILY
1. Could you tell me about your family?
I have a nuclear family. There are 4 peoples in my family. At this time, my father stays home for animal husbandry, also, he works in his mill. My mother is a officer and she works near the place where my parents live now. My younger brother and I are studying at the same university in Hanoi.

2. Do you still have your grandparents?
I only have one grandfather who is on my parent’s side. Most of all died when I was a kid. But actually, they is always alive in my memory.

3. What influence do they have on their children or grand children?
I suppose that grandparent have a big influence on their children and grand children. They are generally the most involved in the development and education of children. They teach us to walk, to speak, and to have a good manners before we reach the real world. So I cherish what they did.

4. How are you getting on with your parents?
When I was in high school, my parents and I had different point of view. This is because that time I often played truant to go out with my friends with out what they mean. Basically, everything gets better in our relationship after I went to university. We can be easy to communicate with each other. Really, I miss them so much.

5. Do you prefer to spend time with your family or with your friends?
I suppose that I prefer to spend time with my family than with my friends. This is because we can share good and bad time together and I feel happy, peaceful, quiet when they beside me.
In fact, I sometimes have more fun with my friends because they are closer to my age.

6. Is family very important to you?
My family is one of the most important to me. Simply because whatever I get mistakes or wrong, they still love me and always beside me to help me out of situations
I can’t imagine how my life would be without my family.

7. If you were married, how many children would you choose to have?
If I get married, I guess I would like to have 2 children and one of them is boy. This is because I can have enough financial for take care them carefully and give them good living condition.

2Relationships - FAMILY Empty Re: Relationships - FAMILY Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:32 am

tatlinh91

1/ There are 4 members in my family: My parents, my younger brother and me. My parents have a store which sell a lot of electrical product. My younger brother and me are students.
2/ I only have one grandmother, my grandfather died when I studied primary school. So I fell very sad when because of this.
3/ they have important influence to children’s charecteristics. Because, they educate children about useful things such as: working hard and respecting adults.
4/ I usually share my thinking and feeling about anything in my life with my parents.
My mother understand me and usually, give me useful advices when I have problems in my life.
5/ I prefer to spend to spend time on my family. I have the warm atmosphere in dinner when all members are eating and conversing everything in life. This help me to relax after a hard work day.
6/ same question 4,5
7/ if I were married, I would have a baby. Because, I want to my children has the most perfect life. I will spend all my time on focus on his or her, so his or her life will be better.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hjidmm1dvna7n9l/Tat+Linh-+Family.rar
Code:

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết