IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
rewrite the essay in formal style. Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

rewrite the essay in formal style.

5 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1rewrite the essay in formal style. Empty rewrite the essay in formal style. Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:19 pm

HoangLua

Hoang Thi Lua
In recent years, there has been alot of debate on the content of the national curricular. One pressing problem is whether schools should drop some art relevant subjects to come up with other modern subjects such as IT. I suggest that Primary schools and Secondary school need to be applied diffirent solutions.
One strong argument supporting to replace conventional subjects is that modern subjects are helpul to secure childen future job. A huge number of works in industrial society requires computer skills of staffs such as accountancy, software engineering. Therefore student, who are prepared knowledge involved potential career in their school curriculum, may perform work better. For this critical reason, school should provide their students with subject like IT rather than waste time on music or sport.
In contrast, there are also some several convincing explanations for remaining traditional subjects. One significant counter argument is that the purpose of education is not only to develop student’s intelligence but also direct their emotional and cultural development. These responsibilities can not be completely taken if schools eliminate art, music from curriculum.
In my point of view, children futute will take full benefits of both sides in favour of personalities as well as working performances. However, elementary school’s student should be offered basic knowledge of mucsic, art and sport as students at secondary schools can choose to study their favorite subjects.

2rewrite the essay in formal style. Empty Re: rewrite the essay in formal style. Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:14 pm

duyanhpham

I think it's a difficult question and different and need to be found for primary and secondary school.
There is a major reason of replacing art, music anf sport on the curriculum with subjects that are helpful to children's future job. Another subject such as I.T would be good bacause it is relevant to children's potential careers. For example, employers would impress the persons with good processing and programming skill rather than the ability to run fast or draw well.
There are strong argument for retaining the more traditional subject as part of the curriculum. One significant counter-argument is that know ledge about art, music and sport can make children improve their characteristics. In this way, knowledge of art, music and sport would help children develop their personality.
In general, there are advantages and disadvantages for both side. Children should have some knowledge about I.T, art, music and sport at primary school and at secondary school, children can choose their favorite subjects.

3rewrite the essay in formal style. Empty rewrite Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Tú Linh

TuLinh

I believe that this is a difficult question and different solutions need to be found for primary and secondary schools.

There is a main reason for teaching other subjects like IT instead of art subjects. This is because it is relevant to their potential careers. As far as I known, many companies trying to employ people who are computer literates. Therefore, schools should direct children to their work upon graduation.

However, strong arguments for retaining the more traditional subjects on the curriculum. One reason is that if children broaden their knowledge of art, music, sport, it will not only develop aspects of their personalities, but also help them to do well many different things. It is a critical that children should leave school within knowledge of these subjects after graduation.

In conclusion, there is merit in both sides of the debate and that all students should study traditional subjects at least primary school. At secondary school, however, students should be offered a choice to study the subject that they wish.

4rewrite the essay in formal style. Empty 17032014 Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:25 pm

koyeuladai

Thien

I believe that this is a difficult question and different solutions need to be found for primary and secondary schools.

There is one major argument in favour of replacing art, music and sport on the curriculum by teaching other subject. Another subject such as IT would be more important because it is much relevant to schoolchildren later in the workplace. It is easy to see that work processing and programming skills will impress employers more than the ability to run fast or draw well. Thus, the purpose of school is to prepare children for their working life after school.

There are also, however, strong arguments for retaining the more traditional subjects as part of the curriculum. One significant counter-argument is that the purpose of education is to develop their all round “culture”. All these are all help develop aspects of young people’s personalities. Therefore, it is important that children leave school with some knowledge of art, music and sport.

In conclusion, there is merit in both sides of the debate and that all children should study some IT, art, music and sport at least at primary school. At secondary school, however, children should be offered a choice between these subjects so that they can continue to study them if they wish.

5rewrite the essay in formal style. Empty Re: rewrite the essay in formal style. Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:28 pm

linhlan

trang

I believe that this is a difficult question and diffefent solutions need to be found for primary and secondary schools.

There is one major argument in favour of replacing art subjects with other subjects. Another subjects such as IT would be good because it is relevant to their potential careers. I see so many companies trying to employ people with good programming skills. From this point of view, schools should prepare children for their working life after school.

There are strong reasons for using traditional subjects on the school curriculum. One argument is that khowledge about art, music and sport can make them develop their characteristics. In this way, children will be good at all doing many different things. Therefore, children should learn art, music and sport knowledge before graduation.

In conclusion, there is merit in both sides of the debate, and that all children should study traditional subjects at primary school. At secondary school, however, pupils should be provided a choice to study the subjects that they desire to study.

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết