IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
RELATIONSHIP – FRIENDS Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RELATIONSHIP – FRIENDS

4 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1RELATIONSHIP – FRIENDS Empty RELATIONSHIP – FRIENDS Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:21 am

nguyenjiang

MY FRIENDS
1. What kind of people do you like to have as friends?
Well, I’d like to strike up a relationship with people who are friendly, kind and trustworthy. This is because I suppose that friends can share true feelings and share good and bad times together.
2. What do you and your friends do together?
Most of my friends are my colleagues and some of them have been my classmates. So most of working time is spent working together. After  work, we often go to eat or drink something and chat about the work or the life. Sometimes, at weekend, we travel to somewhere.
3. Do you have a best friend?
It’s very lucky enough to me having a close friend. We really get on well and have a lot in common. She is the same my age and is my colleagues. She is always willing to share her emotion with me, especially when get a problem, She is the first person that I find, share and ask for useful advice.
4. When did you meet her?
It is funny that I vividly remember the first time I met her. It was the first day I went to my office. That meeting had left deep impressions on my mind. I felt that she was uncommon but very attractive. Her friendly smile and short blond hair caught my attention. I can’t remember how we have become her best friend, but up to now, our friendship is day to day better.
5. Do you usually meet each other these days? And what do you usually do together?
Fortunately, we are at the same office and meet each other regularly. We work in pair whenever we can and usually go for lunch. Sometime, we go out for cafe. Actually, we always have fun.
6. Is it good to have a best friend?
Well, I suppose, having a best friend is very lucky. A healthy relationship can help you a lot in your life. There are many things we can’t share with no one but your best friend.
7. Is friendship important to you?
Yes, of course. I suppose it is very necessary to me. This is simply because when I have best friends I never feel alone. When I get into troubles or feel bored, my friends would cheer me up, give me helpful advice… It helps me better.
Link record:

2RELATIONSHIP – FRIENDS Empty Re: RELATIONSHIP – FRIENDS Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:20 am

Thu

Personally, I would like to make friends with people who are kind and trustworthy. Because I can count on and share everything, also we can lean on each other in life.
2. Do you like to spend time with friends?
Yes. I am really into spending time with my friend. We usually gossip for hours to end about hobbies such as movie, shopping, things like that.
I have many friends, but actually, I just have one best friend. We have known each other for 12 years. She is a trustworthy person, so I can give all of myself to her. When I get into troubles, she is always moral support to help me out of situation. And she’s not only my friend, but also plays an important role like my family.
4. What do you and your friends do together?
Well, now we study at different university, so we can’t meet each other regularly. However, we often keep in touch on mobile phone or facebook. Sometimes, we also hang out and go to cinema.
5. Is friendship important to you?
Yes, of course. Friendship means a lot to me, because when I have a close friend, Im always willing to share my secrets with her, also I really need a shoulder to cry on.
6. What are the ways to meet potential friends?
Well, I suppose social networking sites are great way to meet new friends, such as Facebook, Twitter. Also, taking part in organizations or clubs helps you make new friends who have common interests.
Recording: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/49auumavvqidmxx/Voice_059.m4a

3RELATIONSHIP – FRIENDS Empty Relationship- FRIENDS Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:11 am

bachkhoabk47

Relationship- FRIENDS
I would like to make friends with people who are trustworthy, funny and good knowledge, as I think that we can share our knowledge and share true feelings.

2. What do you and your friends do together?
Well, I’m really into spending time with my friends. I have a lot of friends. Some of them and I play football in the evening and most of our time is spent studying.

Yes, I have a close friend who helps me a lot of things in Hanoi. He’s older than me. Really, we get on well and there are many similarities between us. I’m a student, so money is the problem with me. Meantime, he always besides me to helps me out of that situation. Really, we give all of ourself together.

4. Where did you meet him?
I met him at Hanoi university of Science and Technology Dormitory when I played guitar 3 years ago. That time, I taught him how to play guitar for hours on end. While he sings very well with beautiful voice and to teach me how to sing a song.

5. Do you usually meet each other these day? And what do you usually do together?
Yes. He and I live in the same room, so we meet each other regularly. We often use the guitar to flirt girls and sing some songs in small parties.

6. Is it good to have a best friend?
Yes, of course. Having a best friend, it makes me don’t feel lonely. We can share good and bad time together. Really, a healthy relationship can help you a lot in your life.

4RELATIONSHIP – FRIENDS Empty friends Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:02 am

xuanhoa_nguyen

1. What kind of people do you like to have as friends ?
Well, I would like to make friends with people who are trustworthy, social and have a great sense of humor. Also, he or she has the aspiration in life. As I think that we can share true feelings together.
2. What do you and your friends do together ?
Well, we’re really into going out together. So most of our time is spent chatting, shopping and going to cinema. For example, last weekend my friends and I went to cinema, the movie really cracks me up.
Yes, certainly I have a very close friend, we usually share good and bad times. I met her when I studied along with her at college then we have became close friend for 4 years.
4. Do you usually meet each other these days? And what do you usually do together?
Well, we are busy for our working and other relationships so we often meet each other twice or three times a month. However we usually contact on mobile phone or facebook.
5. Is it good to have a best friend ?
Well, of course. It is good if you have a person who you can trust in and give all of yourself to him or her. For example, I often tell my best friend about the problems with my boyfriend which I have never shared to anybody.
6. Is friendship important to you?
Well, For me, friendship is one of the most important aspects of life. Because if we don’t have friends we are lonely. True friends who you can share good or bad times and along with you carry out the dreams??? You know, usually, most people have a lot more in common with their friends than with their family.

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết