IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Topic 6: Friends Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Topic 6: Friends

5 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Topic 6: Friends Empty Topic 6: Friends Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:05 pm

Tú Linh

text:
Friends:

1. What kind of people do you like to have as friends?
In general, I would like to make friends with people who are broad-minded, laid-back and trustworthy. As I think that we can share true feelings with each other.
2. What do you and your friends do together?
Well, we love fashion. So most of our time is spent on shopping. We are a bit of slaves to fashion and we’re interested in designer labels. It has always been our dream to become a fashionista.
3. Do you have a best friend?
Yes. I have a best friend name Phuong. What I really like about her is that she is very reliable. I suppose we enjoy each other’s company. Also, we can see eye-to-eye on most things so we rarely fall out with each other.
4. Where did you meet her?
We go back years to when we were at secondary school. Initially, we were just schoolmates but we hit it off, really.
5. Do you usually meet each other these days? And what do you usually do together?
Yes, We meet up most weekends. We usually go to the big chain stores that sell the latest fashions. Also, she goes to my house and we make home-cooked meals sometimes.
6. Do you have a male best friend?
Yes. I have a very close boyfriend. He is 1 years old older than me. We all get on really well and have a lot in common.
7. Is it good to have a best friend?
Yes, absolutely. You can not only share good and bad times together, but also give all of yourself to your best friend so you don’t feel lonesome anymore.
8. Is friendship important to you?
Yes. Friendship means a lot to me, simply because, they’ll be there to offer me advice, personal experience, sometimes even a smart-aleck remark to help me see a different point of view.

mp3: Friends - tu linh

Được sửa bởi Tú Linh ngày Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:39 pm; sửa lần 1.

2Topic 6: Friends Empty Friend Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:59 am

koyeuladai

THIEN
Friend
1) What kind of people do you like to have as friends?
Well, in general, people that have much in common to me would be my friend. Basically, I think people who always loyal to you and never talk behind our backs as well as never critical of us would also deserve the true friends.

2) Do you like to spend time with friends? What do you and your friends do together?
Yeah, spending little times with my friends has always been my favorite thing to do. In general, I like killing my time with my close friends at the weekend like go out to have some drinks or just stay at home to watch movies. And we also like to study together.

3) Is friend ship important to you?
Yes, sure, I suppose that it’s essential to have at least a few friends in life, because they make our life less lonely. For example, if something goes wrong to me or if I have a problem with my parents, study, they will be there to help me out of situation, give me advices, inspire me and they crack me up.
In general, I find that they are also very important to me like my brothers and sisters.

4) What are the ways to meet potential friends?
Well, if you have an outgoing personality, you have a little bit funny and you show that you always keep your words and put others first, i think you will definitely find so many friends wherever you go.

MP3: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByyghlWohUIaRnJfaUVmTG1jOTg/edit

3Topic 6: Friends Empty Friend Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:05 pm

MinhDuc

1. What kind of people do you like to have as friend
I would like to make friends who are similar to me and  the similar is about character, interesting, hobbies, etc. But the most important is that he or she must honest. So, i don't have many friends, but the friend who i make are always  good friends.

2.What do you and your friends do together
Sometimes, after  school, we often go to eat something and chat together, we can talk for hours on end about our hobbies such as film, and sport. But most of our time is spent playing video game for fun

3.Do you have best friend
i have a very close friend who always care about me. she is nice and she was my classmate so we meet each other every day.

4.Where did you met her
i met her at the first day i went to hight school. I was really impressed by her beauty and her friendly smile. She was shy and she didn't say anything, but after 1 year we become best friend

5.Do you usually meet each other these days? And what do you usually do together
These days we live really far apart, actually she is in Australia right now and she is studying college but we still keep in touch on skype. Almost every night we skype and chat together about the class, some time we play video game

Được sửa bởi MinhDuc ngày Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:54 pm; sửa lần 1.

4Topic 6: Friends Empty Huu Duc Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:33 pm

huuducshorty

mp3 link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ztbmyq90105i294/Friends.wma
text
I enjoy to be friend with people who are sociable, chummy, out-going. This is probably because Im quite extrovert so I can easily talk with that kind of people. In addition to this, I also love to make friends with someone who I can count on so we can share true feelings
Well, in general, I would have to say that we’re really enthusiastic about sport. So we often talk about sport such as football match, how to play badminton well, things like that. And not just talk about sport we also play some sports as baseket ball, badminton…
yes, I have one soul mate. I can remember the first time I met her at our class. She looked so great and very out going, and another point I should mention is we are classmate for a long time maybe it’s about 9 years. So we have best understanding each other
4. Do you usually meet each other these days? And what do you usually do together?
To be honest, these days both live quite far apart so we just have weekend to meet each other, but we can always have fun with that times. She and I often talk about our current living for hours on end
5. Is friendship important to you?
I ensure that having a best friend is very important to everyone as well as me. This is due to the fact that they can offer you advice, information, personal experience, and also share good ans bad times with you. And you can give all of yourself to them esspecially when you have some argument with your family

5Topic 6: Friends Empty Re: Topic 6: Friends Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:25 am

duyanhpham

Well. i would like to make friends with people who are straightforward and funny. As i think that we can make great memories together and share true feelings with each other.
We're really into video games. So most of our time is spent playing video games. U know, that feeling when we play our favorite game together is so good.
Yes. I have a best friend name Hai. First time i met him when i was 11 and in our class. We are so understanding each other. He always make me smile when we chat together and sometimes he gets so many good advise for me.
4. Where did you meet her?
As i said before. i met Hai in our class when i was at secondary school.
5. Is it good to have a best friend?
Yes, sure. Friend sometimes helps you out of situations better than family do. You can share everything together and pass difficulties together. It would make our friendships get better.

Mp3:http://www.mediafire.com/download/37waa39wdzan24k/Audio+Recording+2%282%29.m4a

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết