IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Do you like Music Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you like Music

2 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Do you like Music Empty Do you like Music Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:24 pm

nguyenjiang

Music
Well, I’m really into music, specially pop music. This is because it makes me happy after work. When I hear soft, soothing music I feel more relaxed. I listen to music whenever I can. For example, when I’m on road, I listen to music on my mobile phone, it helps me not to feel to be in fret. When I get home, I usually turn on the CD player to mix doing houseworks and pleasure. As same to me, almost young people in Vietnam like love songs and pop music which are the most popular kinds of music in Vietnam. I also quite like playing ghitar, but I’m not goot at playing this one. In Vietnam, music is a subject in school, but it isn’t a main of subject. In my opinion, learning to play a musical instrument offers a lot of benefits. Firstly, learning to play an instrument is like learning to speak another language. We have to be disciplined in order to master playing the instrument. Secondly, music is one of life's simple joys. It helps us calm the mind. And there are alot of other benefits, I think so!
https://www.mediafire.com/?34ispdtl4lc1tm2

2Do you like Music Empty Topic in Music Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:11 am

bachkhoabk47

1. Do you like to listen to music?
Well, I’m really into music. I can listen to music anytime, anywhere. Simply because it makes me relax and take my mind away from other cares of the day.
2. What kinds of music do you like?
I don’t have a favorite type, I like a little bit of everything. But I usually listen love-song, hip-hop, rock because of the guitars. I love singing follow it lyrics and it’s so stimulating to work.
3. What kinds of music popular in Vietnam.
Everyone has different tastes. But I think love-song and pop are the most popular kinds of music in Vietnam. Hip-hop is also getting to be very popular as well.
4. Have you ever learned to play a music instrument?
Well, when I was in school, I learned to play flute but now I don’t remember how to play it.
I’m also keen on playing the guitar. When I have free time, I often play the guitar to sing some songs that makes me lover my life. Furthermore, in a small party, I will be a leader who show how to play and others have to follow me. Maybe, it helps me easy to flirt a girl who make me like. In fact, I used to flirt to girls but all my efforts have been fruitless.
5. Is music an important subject at school in Vietnam?
No, unfortunately. Music is not important subject at school of Vietnam. In Vietnam, math is the most important subject, while music is an extra subject that you can chose or not.
6. What benefit do children gain by studying music or learning to play a music instrument?
By learning how to play an instrument, children can learn many things. They can develop many soft skills and will be more confidence, smatter. They can have a higher change of having a successful life.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/h3ap3x2xwu8w8lx/music.wma

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết