IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
02 - Sport and Exercise Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

02 - Sport and Exercise

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

102 - Sport and Exercise Empty 02 - Sport and Exercise Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:43 am

bachkhoabk47

1. What’s your favorite sport?
My favorite sport is football. I love the feeling of being out there on the field. It’s one of the most highly athletic, demanding and competitive sport.

2. Why do you like it so much?
I’m keen on playing football. Simply because it’s a healthy sport, it’s also requires the speed, power and technique. So when I played it, I could develop myself in all these aspects, so that I can reach the goal of exercising. I always have fun when I’m playing or watching it on TV. Especially, playing football to helps me communicate with others.

3. What’s the most popular sport in your country?
There are many forms of sport in my country, but I think football is the most popular. Badminton and dance are close behind.

4. Do you like to exercise daily?
Yes, I do enjoy exercising but finding the time is the hard thing. You know, I look not very strong, so when I have free time, I try to exercise. But sometimes I just feel love sleeping instead. Actually, I’m awfully lazy.

5. How much time do you spend exercising?
Probably four or five hours a week. Maybe not much, but after school, it made me relax, reduce stress. In the evening, I often study art fighting (kungfu) in Bach Khoa Dormitory or go to gymnasium of Medical University to study dance.

6. What are advantages of regular exercise?
There’s the obvious advantage that if you regularly exercise, you will stay stronger, more fit and healthier. But you also get better sleep and it helps calm your busy mind.

7. Where do people in Vietnam usually exercise?
In Vietnam, people exercise everywhere they fell convenient. Young people go to the gym or go to a playground and play football, play basketball. Older people will go outside for a walk in the park or something like jogging.

8. What forms of exercise are most popular in Vietnam?
I suppose that football, aerobic, gym are very popular sport here, in Vietnam. Dance and badminton are also very popular. However, I guess football is the most popular.

9. Do you think primary school children should have sports classes at school?
I certainly think so, because children can’t  stand being cooped up  at a desk all day. Actually, children prefer playing sports to learning. They need to play outside to relax and refresh their mind after stressful classes at school. Most of all, sport is most important for them to building up their body and grow both of their physical and mental conditions.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/o9kck3causqplgs/Sport_final.wma

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết