IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
Working life Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Working life

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Working life Empty Working life Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:21 pm

HoangLua

Working life.
1. Could you tell me what you do for a living?
I am a lecturer of the geotechnical engineering division at water resources university. Beside teaching, I also do some science research. During summer holidays, you know, teachers  have more spare time, I often take apart in some projects to improve my practical skills as well as earn some money.
2. what are your responsibilities at work?
Teaching soil mechanic and foundation engineering is my main duty. I also work as a tutor to help students do their graduated projects and help professors  revise for student’s final exams.
3. What is the most interesting part of your job?
Communicating with students every day, I think.  I love the feeling when I stand on the (Bucj giangr) , talk to my student, listen and answer their questions. After getting the answers, they  smile and say ‘thanks teacher”, I feel happy too.
4. Is there anything you don’t like about your job?
Well, I feel tired when waking up early at the morning, especially in winter. But I often start first period at 7.00 o’clock, so I have to get up around 6am and go out my home a half hour latter. I also feel boring and stress with proctor’s responsibilities, another responsibility of Vietnamese techers.
5. Is your job very important to you?
Yes, really necessary. My work not only helps  me to make a living, but also gives me daily pleasure because I love my job. I imagine that, Without work, I will be valueless  and depend on my family.
6. Would you like to change your job?
No, I would not. In the fact that I already tried to do as an architect last summer, that job is my dream  when I was a child, but after several weeks, I really looked forward to the end of summer holiday to begin a new term at university. I know that I love my current job more.
7. Do you often get together with your colleagues (workmates) after work?
No, we often look forward to the weekends or holidays to getting together. During weekdays, I and my colleagues have different schedules. So it is hard to find us  a right time.
Link of speaking:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r3w265ra5vj1ipi/Workinglife-HoangLua.rar

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết