IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
family and friend Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

family and friend

5 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1family and friend Empty family and friend Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:26 am

xuanhoa_nguyen

1. Could you tell me about your family
Well, my family is relatively large, my grandmother, my parents, my three sisters, a brother and me. We are a very close-knit family. Even though we don’t live together anymore, the family ties are still very strong.
2. Do you still have your grandparents ?
Well, Actually I still has paneral grandmother. She is 88 years old, good healthy and sound in mind.
3. What influence do they have on their children or grandchildren
Well, I suppose grandparents have a big influence on their children. Usually, they spend a lot of time on taking care of their children because their parents is busy for working all day. For example, when I was a litter, my grandmorther used to tell me the stories and now, I really love to read book.
4. How are you getting on with your parents ?
Well, I get on well with my parents. You know, whenever there have sibling rivalry between us, they resolve our conflicts in a very fair way.
5. Do you prefer to spend time with your family or with your friend ?
Well, I prefer to spend time with my friends. Because I have a lot more in common with my friends than with my family. Although I know that family would be beside me and help me solve the problem.
6. Is family very important to you
Well, Certainly, family is the most important to me. You know, we share good and bad times in our life. Whatever the problems we have, all members in my family always beside together. I consider myself very lucky.
7. If you were married how many children would you choose to have?
Well, if I got married, I would want a son and a daughter. This is because nuclear family is a basic on modern social. You would be more time and financial for caring small family than large family.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7r8o6grbfivijaq/family-Hoa.amr

2family and friend Empty Family and friend Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:22 pm

uongthe

Text:
Family:
1.Could you tell me about your family?
Orginially, My immediate family has 4 people my parents, my brother and me. But several years ago, my brother got married and after that, my sister-in-law gave birth to an adorable baby last years. And I feel very happy about that because it seems to be few members in my family before.
2.Do you still have your grandparent?
No, I no longer have any grandparent, when I was born there was only maternal grandmother who was still alive but several years ago, she passed aways, and that made me feel very sad because she is a person who always love me and support me very much.
3.What influence do they have on their children and their grandchildren?
Well, I think grandparent have big impact to their chindren and grandchildren. You know, they are kind of previous people so children can learn experiences and knowledge from them. And I think, grandparents are also the people who take care of their grandchildren with all their love and care because parents don’t have much time to look after their kids.
4.How are you getting on with your parents?
Well, my family is very close-knit although we are now not living together. But we usually keep in touch with each other. And on weekend, my brother and I usually come back to my home town to visit my parent. We talk and share some stories about what happened during week to each others. And it’s always the meaningful time to me.
5.Do you prefer spend time with your family or with your friends?
I love to spend time with my family. As I mentioned before, we are now not living together so every time when we are with each others, I feel very happy.
6.Is family important for me?
Yes, absolutely. Family is kind of the most important thing for me. Family is always beside me whenever I have troubles, help me out of the situations. It is also a wonderful encouragement for me to go through problems. And I really appreciate it.
7.If you were married, how many children would you choose to have?
Yes, if I got married, I would like to have 3 or 4 children. You know, they can lean to each others when they grow up and also for the maintaining next generation purpose.

Audio:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/cyqi2dagwudy9cz/Family_UongTheCuong.mp3

3family and friend Empty FAMILY LIFE Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:18 pm

nguyenjiang

Could you tell me about your family?
You know, I have a fairly small family with 4 people, including my wife, two lovely daughter and I. My wife is 35 and is a family women. Everyday, after work, what she likes most is cooking. Both of my daughters are pupils at primary school.
Do you still have your grandparents?
Well, I only have a on my mother’s side of grandmother now. Although she is 92 years old, but she is still healthy and sound in mind.
On my father’s side of grandparents all passed away for a long time ago, sadly, but actually, they are still alive in our mind.
What influence do they have on their children or grandchildren?
Well, I suppose, grandparents exert a big influence on children, especially on grandchildren. Basically, they spent lots of time to give grandchildren daily attention by reading to them, telling them stories, because they retired and not to work during the day. Also, they are who have many experience and knowledge so they can teach children a lot about life.
How are you getting on with your parents?
Well, my parents are very strict, but psychological. Although, I have reached adulthood, but they still love and care for me as a child. They always want to know that I am happy, healthy or not.
Do you prefer to spend time with your family or with your friend?
I guess I prefer living with my family, which I cherish and respect so much. Simply because when I stay beside them, I always feel comfortable, light hearted and so happy.
Is family very important to you?
Well, my family is one of the most important things to me. We do almost things together, sharing good and bad times. Especially, when I get into trouble, my family always stay beside me, so we can lean on each other at diffcult time. I can’t imagine how my life would be without my family.
If you were married, how many children would you choose to have?
I am married with two lovely daughter, I think, that is enough fo me because I want take care them carefully and give them good living condition as well as possible.

4family and friend Empty Re: family and friend Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:35 am

tatlinh91

1/ There are 4 members in my family: My parents, my younger brother and me. My parents have a store which sell a lot of electrical product. My younger brother and me are students.
2/ I only have one grandmother, my grandfather died when I studied primary school. So I fell very sad when because of this.
3/ they have important influence to children’s charecteristics. Because, they educate children about useful things such as: working hard and respecting adults.
4/ I usually share my thinking and feeling about anything in my life with my parents.
My mother understand me and usually, give me useful advices when I have problems in my life.
5/ I prefer to spend to spend time on my family. I have the warm atmosphere in dinner when all members are eating and conversing everything in life. This help me to relax after a hard work day.
6/ same question 4,5
7/ if I were married, I would have a baby. Because, I want to my children has the most perfect life. I will spend all my time on focus on his or her, so his or her life will be better.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hjidmm1dvna7n9l/Tat+Linh-+Family.rar
Code:

5family and friend Empty Re: family and friend Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Thu

1. Could you tell me about your family?
Personally, I have a nuclear family with three people: my parents and me. My father is a businessman and he’s always on the go; my mother is an accountant. And I’m a second year student at National Economics University.
2. Do you still have your grandparents?
Well, I just have my grandparents on my mother’s side. They live in the countryside and my family often gets to see them in some special occasions like on the Tet holidays.
3. What influence do they have on their children or grandchildren?
I suppose grandparents have influenced strongly on their children and grandchildren. Because they have already retired, they’ve spent a lot of time on taking care and giving them good advices.
4. How are you getting on with your parents?
Well, I get along with my parents greatly, especially my mother, who never loses her temper. Although she’s busy at working, she always put her family first. For example, she often wakes up in the morning and makes breakfast for me.
5. Do you prefer to spend time with your family or with your friends?
Actually, I would rather spend time with my family; we often watch TV and share good and bad times after a busy day.
6. Is family very important to you?
Yes. Because they’re always on my side, and inspire me to be better myself. When I get into troubles, they help me out of the situations. So, my family means everything to me.
7. If you were married, how many children would you choose to have?
Well, if I got married, I would like to have two children, like one boy and one girl. Because I could take care of them carefully, as well as give them good living condition.
Recording: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/4xlt3azdpu3tb6q/Voice_054.m4a

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết