IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
topic 5: Family Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

topic 5: Family

+2
huuducshorty
HoangLua
6 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1topic 5: Family Empty topic 5: Family Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:27 pm

HoangLua

linkmp3: http://www.mediafire.com/download/n7s08gm4981qica/family.rar
1. Could you tell me about your family?
I have a nuclear family with 4 people, my parents, my younger sister and I. My father is an exellen mechanical engineer, he works in military. My mother is a housewife and she also plants the garden. My sister is the first year student at the university.
2. How are you getting on with your parents?
I get along with my parents wonderfully. They always help me out of situations and i trust them completely.
3. Do you prefer to spend time with your family or with your friend?
I definitely want to live with my family. Unfortunately, I has lived far from them since i entered university. So I often spend my little spare time I have on chatting with them or telling them about my day.
4. Is your family very important to you?
Yes, absolutely. My family is everything to me. They bring me up, they are my friends. They help me to cope with difficulties. I imagine that I could not live with out them.
5. I you were married, how many children do you want to have?
I want to have two children, one boy and one girl. I wish I had a strong minded son and my parents in law would proud of him. I also love a daughter, she would share my favorite, such as going shopping or help me do houseworks. That’s amazing.

2topic 5: Family Empty Family - Huu Duc Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:14 pm

huuducshorty

mp3
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8kyzaek7q5775t/family.wma
text
Well, there are 4 people in my nuclear family, my parents, my younger sister and me. My father is a soldier at an airport and my mother is a salesclerk at a market. My sister is a secondary school student and I has been studying at university
2. Do you still have your grandparents?
Unfortunately, mother of my mother is died when I was a child, so now I have two grandpas and one grandma. And they has been living on their pension
3. What influence do they have on their children or grandchildren?
Im sure that they have big impact on their children and grandchildren, especially children, probably because they teach their children many experience they have
4. How are you getting on your parents?
Well, in general I would say that Im quite harmonious with my parents. This is due to the fact that we trust and respect each other, and they also helps me out of difficult situations
5. Do you prefer to spend time with your family or with your friend?
Well, I suppose that I often keep a balance between times for family and times for my friend, simply because you know when I go to school, I get together with my friend and when Im at home, I also talk with my parents
6. Is family very important to you?
Yes, I suppose that my family is the most important thing in the world to me. This is due to the fact that I ussally miss them and wish that I can be around them when I have to go away from them
7. If you were married, how many child you choose to have?
Well, to be honest, if I married, I guess I would have 3 chiuldren, simply because Im really fond of a big family. To be more precise, I suppose that family members will suppose and help each others

3topic 5: Family Empty Topic 5: Family Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Tú Linh

Tu Linh

Family:

I have a nuclear family with 4 people: my parents, my little brother will come into the world in June and myself. My father is a business man and my mother used to be a wedding planner but now she is pregnant so she just stay at home.
I get along with my parents greatly. It’s my mother who helps me out of situations. What I really admire my mother is that she is good at everything and she has always been patient. I love my mom and this inspires me to be better myself.
Wells, Personally, I would go for living with my family. This is because my family are my friends. I usually confide in my parents about several things like what happened to me and my friends or about teenager’s problem. Fortunately, I’m on the same wavelength with them, really.
Yes, absolutely. Family is the most important thing in the world to me. Family not only means cherishing but also leans on each other for support. I always look up my parents and I can’t imagine my life without them.
If I were married, I guess I’d want an only child, simply because, I can look after my child carefully and frequently. Also, I can put more love and spend more times in taking care of my only child. It has always been my dream to have my own wonderful family like that.

Được sửa bởi Tú Linh ngày Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:28 am; sửa lần 1.

4topic 5: Family Empty Thien Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:33 pm

koyeuladai

MP3: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B99KvbwrzzJOaHUycDVFTjVtdk0/edit

Family

1) Could you tell me about your family?
My immediate family is relatively small, just my mother, my 5-year-old brother and me. In general, my brother and me are quite alike and most of all, we are very similar to my father. Now my mother is a breadwinner in my family, she has job as a seller at a local company.

2) Do you still have your grandparents?
Well, I only have maternal grandparent. And grandparent on my father’s side passed away since I was a student in the primary school.

3) How are you getting on with your parents?
Well, to me, my mother is also a father, she is really a thoughtful, kind woman that always care about me. Usually, we spend a few minutes a day talking my studies and my life here.

4) Do you prefer to spend time with family or friend?
I prefer to spend more time with my family. Though friend and family are both important to me, my family is still much more important. I mean, family, they will always be there for you as long as you need them. But for friends, they just come and go later.

5) Is family very important to you?
Yes, obviously, family is a most important thing in life to me. In general, they will stand by your side when you need them as well as will always be there to help you through the hard times. Most of all, they love you no matter whatever.

6) If you were married, how many children would you choose to have?
Well, I would stop with 2 children. Simply because, I love a team of 4 and I would give them both equal attention.

5topic 5: Family Empty Re: topic 5: Family Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:47 pm

linhlan

trang

1. I have a nuclear family with four people: my parents, my little brother and myself. Both my parents are dressmaker and tailor as well. My little brother is studying at primary school.

2. I get along with my parents greatly. One of my family traits is that we share everything together so they can help me out of situation.

3. I would choose to spend time with my family. This is because we do almost things together and share good and bad times. It's my most idyllic time. If there are other time, I would want to be around my friends, preferably living with a close friend.

4. Yes. Definitely. My family means a lot to me. I always respect and cherish my family. My family help me a lot in my life. Especially, when I have troubles, they always beside me and never take me for granted.

5. If I get married, I guess I would want to have two children. Simply because, I can take care of them carefully, teach them as well and give my children good condition.

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t1ir7qmjs48cdvx/family.rar

6topic 5: Family Empty Re: topic 5: Family Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:16 am

duyanhpham

1.Could you tell me about your family?
I have a nuclear family with 5 people: my granddad, my parents, my sister and me. My father has a garage and my mother is a accountant. Both my sister and me are students.
2. How are you getting on with your parents?
I get along with my parents wonderfully. They always help me out of situations and brace me up when im in difficult times. I love them and this inspires me to be better myself.
3. Do you prefer to spend time with your family or with your friend
My family, i suppose. However both my family and my friend are very important to me. My best friends sometimes help me through the teenage problems better than my family do.
4. Is your family very important to you?
Yes, its obvious. They are everything to me. I can't live without them. they are largest encouragement to me.
5. I you were married, how many children do you want to have?
I suppose that i would want 2 children. its because i think a family with 4 members sound interesting to me. Very Happy
link mp3 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/4zhsy8pmsj83o29/Audio+Recording.m4a

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết