IELTSgroup
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
IELTSgroup

A Forum of IELTS studying group

Join Hội-những-người-quyết-tâm-được-điểm-cao-Ielts to practice English everyday.
SPEAKING PRACTICE  Untitled_zps8b9e32c7
Join www.facebook.com/IELTSVN to practice English everyday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SPEAKING PRACTICE

3 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1SPEAKING PRACTICE  Empty SPEAKING PRACTICE Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:09 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Mọi người nộp bản 2 bản ghi âm LẦU ĐẦU và LẦN TỐT NHẤT.

CHÚ Ý
• không nộp text
• không chuẩn bị text
• không chuẩn bị idea trước khi nói lần đầu
Tập trung sử dụng filter language (không hesitation). Sử dụng nhiều uncommon words nhất có thể.

HOBBIES
Do you like to have a musical instrument?
What kind of music do you like and dislike?

TOWNS AND CITIES
Do you like to live in a foreign country?
Do you like to live in a rural area?

FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Do you get on well with your family?
How do you think about living far away from your family?
Do you like to make friends with someone who you met at the first time?

https://ielts.forumvi.com

2SPEAKING PRACTICE  Empty practice Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:08 pm

koyeuladai

thien.
Practice
Hobbies
1) Do you like to have a musical instrument?
Well, yes. I really admire few friends in my class. They do play the guitar very well. I like the way that they strum the guitar and give to us famous songs. Though I must give the priority to my study and other school work but I would consider take up the guitar and have own one.

2) What kinds of music do you like and dislike?
Well, I would say I’m a fan of western music, especially the love song. Basically I like the “romantic” thing and I like the melodies that are catchy tunes. To me, they are easy to listen and so relaxing.

Towns and cities
1) Do you like to live in a foreign country?
Yeah, it would be awesome thing to me. In general, I always like to one day study, go to another country, especially a cosmopolitan city. I think there are so many exotic things that I’ve never seen in my country. I would like to discover the culture, history and “ancient” thing there.

2) Do you like to live in a rural area?
Yes, I would like to live here. Basically, I would say I love to live in a place that peaceful, the air would be fresher. And most of all, living here would help me avoid the problem that I always face in Hanoi-the traffic jams.

Family and friends
1) Do you get on well with your family?
Well, it’s really wonderfully. To me, my mother is also a father. She’s a thoughtful, kind woman who always cares about me. Usually, we spend a few minutes every day talking about my study and my life here.

2) How do you think about living far away from your family?
Well, I suppose moving away from family is a same difficult thing with most of student, especially with a fresh student. Take me as an example, when I left home to go to the university, it was really a hard time and to be honest I just wanted to come home every time I got day offs at the weekend. I mean, living far away from family really help me to realize that my family means a lot in my life.

3) Do you like to make friends with someone who you met at the first time?
Yeah, It would be great. I think I’m a quiet easy person in getting into conversation with everyone. If I meat a person at first time, usually I make a polite conversation and talk to them for a while. And then if I feel we have a same taste, very simple, just have a cup of coffee and talk for hours on end about everything that we interested in.

MP3:
Demo: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByyghlWohUIaVVY2NGRWNmFzanc/edit
Revise: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByyghlWohUIaM29ENTZYN2hzQTA/edit

3SPEAKING PRACTICE  Empty Re: SPEAKING PRACTICE Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:35 pm

Tú Linh

mp3:
demo: demo
practice: practice

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết